Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
June 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment was playing with my daughter today.

User Profile: iremmakpinar
iremmakpinar June 2nd, 2016

I managed to take subway to home by myself today after 2 months of excessive panic attacks and anxiety. Yeah it was hard and fearful but I DID IT!

1 reply
User Profile: purpleSpring9321
purpleSpring9321 June 13th, 2016

@iremmakpinar good for you!

smiley

load more
June 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment was when my friend supported me

User Profile: IntrovertedSpecies1
IntrovertedSpecies1 June 2nd, 2016

My favorite part of this day was getting peace offering from my boyfriend after work from our morning catfight cheeky

June 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment about today was when my friends all hugged me at once because I was crying

June 2nd, 2016

I slept.....

Taking a dog for a walk :) .

June 2nd, 2016

I slept today for a long period... saw some beautiful dreams..

User Profile: IronMan92
IronMan92 June 2nd, 2016

Seeing my dogs that live over my parents house.

User Profile: eskie
eskie June 3rd, 2016

Waking up and knowing that God loves me. smiley