Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 June 8th, 2016

Going through magazines and picking out images for my vision board

User Profile: PositiveDreamer2016
PositiveDreamer2016 June 8th, 2016

My favorite moment of today was getting told "Thank you for saving my life."

User Profile: QuietMuse
QuietMuse June 9th, 2016

My favorite part of today was being able to smile genuinely and laugh till I cried with my friends because I feel that its a small step in overcoming my anxiety and depression.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching June 9th, 2016

Cool temperatures

User Profile: readman
readman June 13th, 2016

I finish the anime:

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 June 13th, 2016

Making a fruit/ vegetable juice in a juicer for the first time, came out so good.

User Profile: zealousSun36
zealousSun36 June 13th, 2016

Everyday i warltch atoeast one episode of HIMYM the more i watch them the more i laugh...

User Profile: dearhomebody23
dearhomebody23 June 13th, 2016

Some of my photography was featured in an online photography magazine.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock June 14th, 2016

I got to help save a kitten today from being run over on the road during a thunderstorm.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 26th, 2016

@FantasiaSweetShock

That is so amazing!! Well done. laugh

load more
User Profile: riverscene13
riverscene13 June 14th, 2016

I think my favorite part was going to take a good relaxing shower.

1 reply
User Profile: BlackJack911
BlackJack911 June 14th, 2016

@riverscene13 It's the same for me :D :D :D

load more