Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could have any animal as a pet what would you have?

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn May 24th, 2018

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?

For me it would be a tiger, not sure why but I think a pet tiger would be cool if it wouldn't eat me cheeky

92
User Profile: IndecisiveClementine186
IndecisiveClementine186 June 20th, 2018

Hmm, can I have more than one animal? If so I would have a baboon or a monkey, some tortoises, a parrot bird thing, a mongoose and possibly a ferret! Maybe a sneke noodle as well.

This might sound crazy, but ever since I saw a documentary in animal planet about Komodo dragons I have been fascinated by them and I want one. Another one I'd like to have is a Panda bear, they are so cute!

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina August 7th, 2018

I would love to get a ferret again. They are the perfect balance between a cat and a dog and I love how excited about life they are. Everytime I think of a ferret I just light up and can't stop smiling

User Profile: UnknownCrypyid
UnknownCrypyid May 5th, 2020

An Argentine Tegu. If we're talking mythical creatures, definitely a dragon.

User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 5th, 2020

Lobsters, you rescue them from the local restaurant or supermarket, build a labirynth of plexyglass water ways along the walls of your house so that they can migrate at will and have fun...

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger May 5th, 2020

Tyrannosaurus Rex.

And, yes, I would ride it on a saddle.

User Profile: BloodthirstyBat
BloodthirstyBat July 23rd, 2020

Bats!! I really want to touch one.

User Profile: blueHickory43
blueHickory43 July 23rd, 2020

a dog

User Profile: ahriiii3
ahriiii3 July 25th, 2020

I'd probably have a bat as a pet since they are really adorable :3

User Profile: Curlyfries3
Curlyfries3 July 25th, 2020

Koala