Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Basketball or Soccer?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 16th, 2019

24
User Profile: sirenAngel
sirenAngel March 31st, 2020

Obviously soccer!

1 reply
User Profile: Mimi7531
Mimi7531 January 7th, 2021

@sirenAngel I agree ⚽️☺️❤️

load more
User Profile: CheerfulCheese
CheerfulCheese June 1st, 2020

These are my 2 favorite sports, so it's hard to tell, but I think I'm going to go with basketball. It involves teamwork and using all parts of your body. :)

1 reply
User Profile: CheerfulCheese
CheerfulCheese June 1st, 2020

@CheerfulCheese

Oh sorry I bumped the thread

load more
User Profile: viviansalazar
viviansalazar July 8th, 2020

Never played soccer. Not really a soccer type of gal I just don't find the sport very entertaining but that's just my opinion. (: I'm more of a tennis type of gal myself but since this question is asking basketball or soccer, I'd choose basketball. I have played basketball before for my school but just decided to stick to tennis because I've been playing it since I was 7 and love it!

User Profile: optimisticDay8079
optimisticDay8079 March 14th, 2021

@Tazzie definitely soccer!

User Profile: gonzalesgarrett21
gonzalesgarrett21 April 30th, 2021

Soccer or futbol is really the only sport where no matter where I've gone around the world, someone was playing it and you could have an instant connection with someone over it. Plus it's fun and watching someone do tricks with a soccer ball and execute and good shot is amazing

User Profile: oliqia
oliqia June 2nd, 2021

basketball, period. no questions asked.

User Profile: kamrynk1224
kamrynk1224 April 2nd, 2024

@Tazzie

basketball


User Profile: Therman
Therman November 24th, 2025

@Tazzie Basketball, they both are global sports, but I personally prefer basketball more