Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I gave up on life years ago and i dont need your heartless motivation speeches

User Profile: pessimisthater
pessimisthater June 12th, 2018

I am sick of life and i cant wait to kill myself.] Nothing i does makes an impact and my life is still dog sh*T and it doesnt matter how many changes i make, if its medication, meditation, thinking positive, eletric shock therapy - MY LIFE DOESNT CHANGE. im going to kill myself and be done with all you losers on here who think saying oh im here for you is gonna keep me from my decision. go (edited for language by ember ) OK

8
User Profile: intellectualSugar7688
intellectualSugar7688 June 19th, 2018

@pessimisthater,

Ok,Pessimisthater. 'I'm here for you" might not seen like a big thing when you hear a lot of people say it here.But,here's the thing..The 'I'm here for you's werent meant to solve your problems. They were meant to let you know that We will always be here with you no matter what hardships you're going through..because Having someone, that's the best part. No matter how bad it gets. You really think things are that bad? They never are. Trust me..I've been where you are. If you ever feel like ending your life is the solution to anything...do me a favor...close your eyes and HOLD your breadth and keep it that way and about 15 seconds later,your heart and lungs and body will scream "TO HELL WITH ALL THESE PROBLEMS I WANT TO LIVE!!!"

So, yeah..We may be cheesy about things but we're here to help and we dont give up...

Note: Look at your user name buddy...Pessimist hater...Someone who hates pessimists...and yet that's exactly what you're being...You need to be hopeful...Hope is the only thing stronger than fear and that's exactly what we're trying to give you when we say "We're here for you"

User Profile: Hickup
Hickup July 5th, 2018

Perhaps you are not the type of person to be helped by empathy. Hate is good, if one can use it properly. That fire that enables you to push yourself a little harder each day to prove those fuckers wrong. But this is the wrong place for that form of energy. Perhaps you already knew that though and this is some attempt at attention, but who am I to judge, I haven't walked your shoes and you haven't walked mine.