Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 2nd, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 2nd, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 3rd, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 3rd, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 3rd, 2020

1 reply
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 February 4th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 Agreed!

load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 3rd, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 3rd, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020

1 reply
User Profile: fairmindedRaspberries1389
fairmindedRaspberries1389 February 4th, 2020

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22 This is so true! When I stopped caring about the past, future and what people thought about me I became a lot happier (took some time but I got there eventually!)

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 5th, 2020

@fairmindedRaspberries1389

I'm happy for you :)

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP February 4th, 2020