Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 23rd, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 23rd, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 23rd, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 23rd, 2021
2 replies
User Profile: SunshineNaina
SunshineNaina June 24th, 2021

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

Glad to receive your notifications after 2 months :)

1 reply
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 28th, 2021

@SunshineNaina
awww ❣️ Thank you so much for being patient and for the lovely encouragement that you've been giving me ^^ I had to take a short style care break to focus on myself :) I'll be posting here more often henceforth , take care Naina 💙💙

load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 28th, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 28th, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 28th, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 28th, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP June 28th, 2021
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP August 26th, 2021