Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Overtime growing up, I just have started taking people as they are.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 July 5th, 2022

Its easier to work with a framework where someone is a grey character rather than black and white. Its just I miss the days when I would be hurt or shocked or disappointed that someone is less honorable than I wanted them to be. I just adjust to the new status quo nowadays, and realign my boundaries.

I genuinely believe very few people are irreplaceable, and as a code I dont harm people who are good for their families and friends or someone atleast in their life. On the other hand, we are just here for a short period of time on earth, and I want to spend more of my life discovering places, and things to do, and see, and invent, rather than pick people to save, or change, or hope they would. I am honestly bored of humanity and their over saturation of concerns, I need disengagement, and just to focus on puppies for example or anything cute and furry and new for my brain.

I have suffered enough, I am giving me a break from futher suffering for the rest of my life, want to use my mental bandwidth for something else.

Maybe I should help them out, but the reincarnation stuff has a point, thats their karma, this is mine, let me focus on my energy and my life.

1
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 July 11th, 2022

@funnyWriter805


Thank you for your post, enjoy your life!