Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

While I have no regrets with where my home is, the thing is as a place its really difficult to do anything fun as a gathering when there are woods.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 July 5th, 2022

So I and my brother , and my parents too till an extent, prefer to meet people in the city rather than have them home, unless if its for a stay in the city, then they probably get my bedroom.

My brother has more true friends than me, and people who knew him in 4th grade still check up on him. I am not sure how but I guess people who are willing to stand my brother must be highly friendly people who might be a bit clingy.

My brother has tons of wellwishers and cool friends. I just have people i know from everywhere, but he might have best friends as a standard for his friends. he doesnt keep acquanitances mainly cause he will never bother to call up, so if he does, it means you matter to him, and if you do, that means he matters to you. I keep niceties for appearances.

2
User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP July 5th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 and for some reason he has always had more women interested in him than he ever was interested in, I think the lack of desperation makes women seek approval. He never had issues with chicks. since like 4th grade. cause he had girls stalking him then, calling him up while mom and me tell them he is sleeping when he tells us to hang up.

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 OP July 5th, 2022

@funnyWriter805 some mingers who he will never go for, or think is attractive may think he is shy and introverted to a point of a pathology, but thats partly because his mind and brain is at peace , and he doesnt have a need to leak out toxicity.

If you can't stay quiet with your thoughts for a day we shouldnt get to know each other, and you may need to stop stalking strangers and comparing them when they would never want to do anything with you. Pick someone your own size aunties.

load more