Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why do people have to be so fucked up and full of shit?

User Profile: ADX98927
ADX98927 December 9th, 2019

ESPECIALLY on the internet?!

Like,what the fuck gives? Being wrong=The response is to be a dick to you in return? WTF?

Like,I didn't know it was wrong to have an opinion,I didn't KNOW that it was wrong to feel emotions,and I didn't know being wrong made you liable for the death penalty!

This pisses me the fuck off SO GODDAMNED MUCH.

Because I have a right to feel what I feel and to feel my emotions,how fucking dare people decide to be a fuckhead on me just because they don't want to read something that I wrote that they thought was wrong!

I mean,who the fuck do you think you are?!

Fucking sons of bitches!

1
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 9th, 2019

@ADX98927 Hey - um - wow.

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's actually something alot of us have run into. You're right - you are allowed to feel what ever you feel and say what ever you want or need to say and you should be able to do it with out having people tell you you're wrong.

Sorry man - hope I didn't intrude