Chat room for me and crimsonPapaya7218
@CrimsonPapaya7218 I can actually type out ur username without checking haha this thread is going strong :P
also mb for not replying even tho i upvoted ur post i kinda forgot and was busy 😔 anyways its summer holidays now for me (the little break i had for like a week was just a post exam thing before the final week of school)
@CrimsonPapaya7218 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAPAYA!!!
Here's the very song i promised 😌:
https://voca.ro/1gefkkt2hk0n
ignore my extreme awkwardness that appears when using my voice and u'll be fine <3
@crimsonpapaya7218 dropping a thread to lyk im still alive and i havent got the time to reply yet but will do as soon as possible <3
@CrimsonPapaya7218 Happy New Year liapaya!! 🎊 tis now 2026!! Hoping this year will treat both of us well <3
I haven't heard from u in a while so i hope ur doing ok ✨ do take ur time to respond if ur busy ^^ Sending some hugs if needed 🫂🫂🫂
@CrimsonPapaya7218 still thinking of u :P u better get ur ahh back here before august because i will be making some bday surprise for u
@CrimsonPapaya7218 Hi papaya, sorry for the late reply. I wanted some time to read through what you've written and properly think about it.
I can't say that I'm completely fine with it- I'd be lying. I'm not really angry or annoyed,just a bit disappointed, really. I've viewed our friendship as something really important and something that I'm proud of, and you're one of my first online friendships I've ever made and kept with.
Regardless, the fact you've decided to be honest with me is a really brave thing, because I know how lies can build up and it's much easier to just keep on lying. Thank you for coming clean.
In a way, perhaps I could say my naivety did play a part in this, for I did notice that the way you described your personal life was slightly rigid, or unnatural, but decided to ignore it. There were some other signs in hindsight, but what's passed is passed.
I think I'm more hurt by the fact you thought I'd just stop if you'd stop replying. I got worried, really, when you didn't reply and didn't come online for ages. I thought something happened in real life to stop you from physically going onto cups. I'm glad that wasn't the case.
Thank you for telling me everything. You've said that everything else apart from your identity is real, and I have to say our friendship isn't defined purely why where you're from, but by all the words we've exchanged and how we've supported each other through life in general. Anything from our vacation jokes to venting about schoolwork.
I'm happy to keep going with this friendship- you can choose to tell me more about your real self or not. It doesn't really matter, as I've said. I've only told you I study in the UK and nothing else. I'd encourage you to come clean to everyone else, but I know other's reaction might not be the same as mine.
It's all good. Sending hugs and love. 🫂