Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For all people who know the awesome birthday girl and especially for her the birthday girl- Sophia!!!

User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana March 20th, 2025

@Sophia7721

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIA!! 🎉

Sophia, today is your special day, and I just want to take a moment to appreciate how truly amazing you are! 💜 You’re not just super, super duper cool—you’re super, super, duper, ULTRA cool, just like an otter doing backflips in the water! 😆✨

You have such a kind and caring heart, always eager to help others, and that makes the world a brighter place. I admire your dedication to being a great listener, your patience, and the way you make sure people feel heard and understood. That’s a rare and beautiful gift—like an otter finding the perfect pebble! 🦦💖

I hope today is filled with endless happiness, laughter, and alllll the waffles and carbonara your heart desires! 🥞🍝 Maybe even a cake shaped like a waffle?? 🎂👀 Or better yet, a waffle with an otter on it?!? 🦦✨ You deserve a day as incredible, thoughtful, and fun as you are!

This year, I hope you get to take steps toward all your dreams—whether that’s traveling to Iceland, France, Italy, or the Bahamas 🌍✈️, discovering new favorites, or simply having moments of pure joy and adventure. And if you ever need inspiration, just remember—otters hold hands while they sleep, so you’re never alone in this world. 🦦💜

Enjoy every second of your day, Sophia! You’re an amazing friend, and I’m so grateful to know you. Just like otters make rivers better, you make life better!

I really really love having you as a friend and I wish to be able to celebrate your 16th birthday as well :P

Much love, birthday magic, and an army of adorable otters,
Rebecca 🎈🎂🎁🦦✨

5
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 20th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana Feel free to leave birthday notes here!

User Profile: Sophia7721
Sophia7721 March 20th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana

Aawwwww becca♡ thank u so much!!! Such a sweet and heartfelt birthday message...I rlly appreciate it!!!

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 20th, 2025

@Sophia7721 

party-happy-birthday.gif

User Profile: Sophia7721
Sophia7721 March 20th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you!!♡

User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 20th, 2025

@Sophia7721 hyper-excited-otter-excited-otter.gif

load more
load more
load more