Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

HAPPIESTTTTTTTTTTTTT BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

User Profile: cHeRrY9o9
cHeRrY9o9 November 6th, 2025

Hlewwwwwwwwwww nobbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💓💓💓💓💓💓

Happy 18th birthday.  I'm gonna miss you soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo  much.

You've been a bundle of positivity in teenie land. I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much. You're so soft spoken. You have suchhh a pure and sweeett soul. I really hope oldies treat you well. And pls pls pls do become nd atl and come bk to teenie land, cos you'll be so misseddddd. 


Regards, cherry.

6
User Profile: cHeRrY9o9
cHeRrY9o9 OP November 6th, 2025

@cHeRrY9o9


@NobleSeeker


Forgot to tag lmao.

User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker November 7th, 2025

@cHeRrY9o9 it's alright (:

load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 November 6th, 2025

@cHeRrY9o9 @Happy birthday my noble amigo have a amazing day 

User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 November 6th, 2025

@Macylou82 @NobleSeeker I forgot to tag you too lol

User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker November 7th, 2025

@Macylou82 it's aok thanks buddy 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker November 7th, 2025

@cHeRrY9o9

Thank you so much cherry 🍒 ^^ I'll appreciate your time and kind words.