Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need a pen pal, male or female. I just feel really lonely, don't have friends, self esteem is really low but I try to cover it up, getting depressed

User Profile: dfwyemeeii
dfwyemeeii August 8th, 2025

I need a pen pal, male or female. I just feel really lonely, don't have friends, self esteem is really low but I try to cover it up, getting depressed too

5
User Profile: ClosetedTransQueen
ClosetedTransQueen August 8th, 2025

@dfwyemeeii hiya! Ik what you’re feeling, because I felt it for years in elementary and early middle school. It sucks! I have made some progress, but it’s a process. If you want to be pen pals though, I am happy to be of service! Have a good time exploring cups.

-Jade

User Profile: CoffeeCups99
CoffeeCups99 August 10th, 2025

@dfwyemeeii

I can relate. It’s not as easy for some people to make friends as others can. If you want, I can be your pen pal.

User Profile: vmochi
vmochi November 1st, 2025

@dfwyemeeii

Hey, I feel you bro. Depression hits hard. Keep holding on, you are not alone.

We can be pen pals if you'd like. What are your interests and what are you hoping for in a pen pal?

Take care, Mochi

User Profile: dapperDrum2325
dapperDrum2325 November 1st, 2025

@dfwyemeeii heyy you can talk to me

User Profile: ambitiousPal4553
ambitiousPal4553 January 7th

@dfwyemeeii I could be your pen pal if you want me to