Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for friends/pen pals with the same interests as me!

User Profile: waterloo99
waterloo99 June 1st, 2024

Hi, I'm Rory (14) looking for a friend/pen pal to talk to on here. (preferred 13+) I like music (especially 80s and 90s stuff) and a lot of other different things too, like guitar and geology. But honestly, I don't have anyone to talk to so it would be amazing to find someone who has the same interests as me.  feel free to ping me if you want to chat lol :)

7
User Profile: Ironempress27
Ironempress27 June 2nd, 2024

@waterloo99 heyy i like rocks and music too (the 90s and early 2010s), I'm a chemistry and art nerd, I write stuff and I'd like to be your friend :)

User Profile: waterloo99
waterloo99 OP June 2nd, 2024

@Ironempress27 of course, you seem very cool :)

User Profile: Ironempress27
Ironempress27 June 2nd, 2024

@waterloo99 that's great! DM me anytime

User Profile: waterloo99
waterloo99 OP June 29th, 2024

@Ironempress27 hello! I am so sorry for taking so long to respond, I have been on a very long trip and haven't had any time to use social media. I would love to talk any time :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Cupidsbestie
Cupidsbestie June 26th, 2024

@waterloo99         

Hi! I saw your pen pal thing and I was wondering if we could be pen pals! (Or email pals or whatever) here is a bit about myself:


-I love watching movies
- My fav colors are red, gray, and green
-I like to sing and act
-Yeah.... maybe a bit dramatic...
- I have a dog named Oscar 
-I have ADHD

I hope we can talk more soon! <3
User Profile: waterloo99
waterloo99 OP June 29th, 2024

@Cupidsbestie Hello! I would love to chat with you anytime :) 

load more
User Profile: sallen1234
sallen1234 July 19th, 2024

@waterloo99 hi im sophie (14) i play guitar and am free to talk whenever i come on her everyday :)