Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat Between @jesusredeemedme2425 and @mytwistedsoul

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th, 2024

Please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc if you are not the people listed in the title! Thanks! <3


You seem pretty dang awesome, and I'd love to get to know you if you'd like <3 No pressure if you don't... Feel free to ignore if you're not interested <3

365
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

Is it weird that I’m bored, so I’m lazily browsing the DID section of Reddit?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Not really? If it's something you're interested in learning more about. I browse those spaces too sometimes looking for suggestions or ideas.

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

I’ve been interested in learning about it for quite awhile. I watched a lot of videos about it for awhile too.

Is that bad? Idk…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Is there a specific reason you're interested in it? Or just interested in general? Do you watch any of The CTAD clinic videos? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

Just in general. Maybe you were the reason I got interested in it <3

Never heard of it. What is it?

What are your thoughts on DissociaDID?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 LOL! 

It's a clinic in the UK. Dr. Mike works with people with DID and cptsd and ptsd. Very informative.

We do not watch. Too much controversy and drama and bad information. Rumored to be tulpamancy rather than DID.

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

I just googled tulpamancy. I’m confused lol! Can you please explain it so I understand?

Does she give incorrect information? I always thought, even if she’s faking it, she was giving good info. Was I wrong?

Do you watch any systems on YT? I’ve seen others that seem much more legit.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Tulpamancy is creating an imaginary friend. People use meditation and visualization to create a "being" that lives in their head. They are purposely created. 

From what I understand, some information was good but some could be construed as harmful. But I'm only repeating what I've read. 

No. We have watched other systems on YT but not on their personal channels. Mainly things like this https://youtu.be/A0kLjsY4JlU?si=llXUxqdSHWUBAoYc 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 18th, 2025

Huh… I didn’t even know that was a thing.

Hmm… Maybe I shouldn’t watch her stuff anymore.

I don’t feel comfy clicking on some links here… I worry about malware lol. What should I search for? :)

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 18th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I only know what I've read. But I can't say 100% that what I've read is true. Maybe I'll have to check it out myself. 

I wouldn't send you malware. But it's on you tube. If you search it's  Medcircle DID 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 18th, 2025

I’ve heard that she’s fake too. I was just wondering what someone with DID thought <3

I don’t think you would lol… I’m just SUPER paranoid. Welcome to my mental illness lol

Thank you! <3

How you guys doing lately?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Paranoia is horrible. It hits here at times. I'm sorry you have to deal with that too. 

Tired. Always tired it seems. Headaches too. 
How are things in your world? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 22nd, 2025

Does anybody hear her?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 They do. We do. I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now. I wish there was something more we could do to help. 

It's okay to rest. To focus on yourself. I know you enjoy so many things here... making others feel welcome and loved. It takes a lot of energy keeping that mask on. It's exhausting. 

Everyone that knows you accepts you for you. The good times and the bad. We're all here for you. ❤️ 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 23rd, 2025

I feel invisible. All the time. Daily.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It's hard feeling that way. What would help ease that, have you any ideas? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 23rd, 2025

Dunno.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 23rd, 2025

I had a panic attack tonight

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh no! 😞 Were you able to calm down and get some rest? How are you feeling today?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 23rd, 2025

Yeah, it finally calmed down. It was a little scary… I was really weak in my legs, and shaky, and I could hardly walk. :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Those are scary. Do you do box breathing or other grounding? When you're at home do you walk around with bare feet? It's an odd question but I've found that it helps me stay grounded a little easier. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 25th, 2025

No, and all the time hehe

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 25th, 2025

What bothers me is that I have trauma and I can’t remember it. I’ve also blocked out much of my childhood, even though I had a great childhood.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 25th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Even with a mostly good childhood, trauma can impact your memory. Good memories can be tainted by a traumatic experiences. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 27th, 2025

But like… what happened? My trauma wasn’t that bad. Idk

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 trauma isn’t just about what happened to you. It’s about how your nervous system processed (or didn’t process) those experiences. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 28th, 2025

It was mostly a slow burn.

Then why did I essentially block out most of my childhood?

I Can remember it at will, but I try not to.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I don't know the answer to this. There could be a number of reasons why I think. Fear, shame, associating  childhood with bad things....

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 1st, 2025

My stepdad was there for all of it. (Minus a few years.) My dad, the whole time. More or less.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 They've both passed on now, yes? That could have stirred things up for you more. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 3rd, 2025

Yeah.

How?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 7th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Well there's grief. Grieving the relationship that never was. Grief at what was taken from you. Anger because there's been no accountability and no apology. There are a lot of complex emotions when an abuser dies

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 7th, 2025

My stepdad NEVER apologized. My dad did… But it still hurts…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 7th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Of course it still hurts. It's understandable that it would. Just because someone apologizes that doesn't make everything all better or make it disappear 💜

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 9th, 2025

Why won’t it disappear?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Maybe because you haven't fully processed it and made peace with it?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 12th, 2025

I don’t even remember a lot of it.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Your brain has probably repressed the bad memories as a defense mechanism. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 13th, 2025

Probably.

I have a new potential friend on Cups for you! They have DID too, and they seem awesome? Interested? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I think I saw them on a thread :)

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2025

I’m sorry I made this all about me lately…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 15th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I don't think you did, so there's nothing to be sorry for! ❤️ Besides, friendship is give and take yes? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2025

I do a lot of take.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 You give so much more though ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 16th, 2025

I haven’t talked to you about you in a long time.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 That's alright. I'm not complaining lol!  I do better with giving support than receiving it 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 16th, 2025

I wanna support you. Tell me stuff! *patiently waits* <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 19th, 2025

are you ever afraid of the dark? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2025

Absolutely.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 sometimes it's too scary to sleep cuz it feels like theres somebofy walkin in the room. we need to get a dog again. maybe 2. stuffies don't have teeth 😞 i miss the dogs

im not sposed to be scared any more 🥺

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2025

Oh hon… I totally understand <3 I always see dark shapes and think someone’s in the room too. It’s terrifying :(

What kind of dogs do you want? <3

Studies have magic powers tho <3 I have 6! <3

What dogs did you have before?

Noooo you can be scared! I’m in my 30s and I’m still scared of the dark. It’s not an age thing, it’s a human thing <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 He said he talked to Jesus... 😅 I didn't realize he meant you ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2025

Awwww how sweet! <3

I’m honored that he trusted me enough to show himself to me <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I think it's because he sees you around a lot and you're always so nice. It was a bad night. We used to have a listener but she's never around

Thank you ❤️

I know he dreams about a yellow puppy named Roger 😅 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 20th, 2025

Awww <3

Was it a bad night because of the dark, or something else? The dark scares me too. I may be in my 30s, but it still does…

Can I be your listener? <3

Awww, what are the dreams about? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Appreciate the offer but that would change the dynamics and we'd rather have your friendship ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 23rd, 2025

I didn’t mean officially XD I mean just like someone to talk to… like now <3

I like that <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh! Lol ok that works. Was a little worried you'd be upset. Some people get offended when told no

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 24th, 2025

Noooo I’m not upset lol. I don’t even have a listener account… Don’t have the bandwidth for that lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 24th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It takes a lot of energy to be a listener. It's time consuming and nerve wracking at times. And people can be really inappropriate 

I've been wanting to say I'm sorry if I/we seem difficult. It's been hard to share things here. It's not anything personal towards you or anyone else ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 27th, 2025

Are you a listener?

Yeah, it would take a lot more out of me than I’m willing to give.

Difficult? How so? I haven’t noticed <3

Hard to share with me, or share with anyone here?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 28th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 A few years back I was. It just got to be too much. Worrying about replying in a timely fashion and saying the right things. And the constant push from the establishment to constantly do more


Idk lol. Just worry that I'm too much sometimes it all the time 😅

Oh just sharing in general with anyone. So it's nothing personal or anything like that ❤️
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 3rd, 2025

I take forever to respond. Lol

The establishment?

You’re absolutely not <3

How did you figure out you had DID in the first place?

The littles can come out and hang whenever they want. You have a safe space with me <3 And I love butt jokes. Like Ramsbottom. “Hehe bottom” ;)

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 This time it was me that took forever. I actually thought I did but got sidetracked or something


The big wigs here

A therapist. I would sometimes hear voices but it wasn't until a therapist triggered a protector and told me what happened and what he suspected was happening 

Lol I'll let them know! 😊 How do you feel about knock knock jokes? 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 21st, 2025

Twistie, I feel yucky… I have the flu :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Aww yeah the flu is definitely not anyone's friend that's for sure. I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky. ❤️ Does anything help? Maybe some tea and honey? Some Tylenol or Advil for the aches? I hope you took the day off and are tucked in bed resting ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 21st, 2025

I took today and yesterday off.

I’m sorry I’ve been such a bad friend…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 You haven't been a bad friend! What makes you think you have been? 

I'm glad you took some time off while you're sick ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 21st, 2025

I’ve barely responded. To you or any of my other penpal chats

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It happens. It can be a lot some days. You have a lot of pen pals too I bet. Plus with other threads going on. You can't be here 24/7. I think most people figure they're not every day things? I mean if that's what pen pals decide that's ok. But I don't think many of us have demands like that. Some people it might trigger their anxiety but idk? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2025

I guess so

Flu and heat exhaustion are brutal…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 22nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I know so 😁

Omgosh yeah they are brutal. I had heat exhaustion twice so far this summer and then caught bronchitis 😬 horrible stuff. Make sure you're drinking lots of fluids ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2025

Trying. Headache/migraine too…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 22nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh those are the worst. Rest you eyes. Avoid screens and reading and lights. I hope it goes away soon ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2025

I have all three. Lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 22nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 That's no good! 😅 Hopefully you took a break and rested your eyes

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2025

Does going to bed count lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It does! Is your migraine any better? ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 23rd, 2025

Much <3

I’m having a moment… But idk what it is.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 A bad moment? Usually I pause and take a few deep breaths to try and calm myself. Try grounding. Does prayer help calm you? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 24th, 2025

Yeah, idk what I was feeling.

Sometimes

***TW***

My dad’s not alive anymore… I wonder if my similar bad choices will leave me the same way.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 24th, 2025

I think I need to retreat, disappear, for awhile… Not from here, not from life. Just from… being me.