Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat Between @jesusredeemedme2425 and @mytwistedsoul

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th, 2024

Please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc if you are not the people listed in the title! Thanks! <3


You seem pretty dang awesome, and I'd love to get to know you if you'd like <3 No pressure if you don't... Feel free to ignore if you're not interested <3

365
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 19th

I just made a post in "Special Books by Special Kids", about two lovely people with DID <3 Watch it and let me know your thoughts? The video is less than 20 minutes <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425 This was actually really nice to watch. It was nice to see how they both understand what the other is dealing with. And how they accept each other and their parts. That they were comfortable with with one another. Thank you for sharing! 💜

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 20th

You’re welcome! You should really watch more of those videos <3

I saw you posting in the loneliness post. I’m curious… Is loneliness a big issue when you have DID? When there are many alters interacting? Or do you wish for more outside people who accept all of you?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I will. The guy that talked with them was really so open minded and gentle with them

Both actually. It's hard to build and maintain relationships. Well it can be easier to build but the maintaining is exhausting. If there's a bunch of parts and all but one likes someone outside the system, that one can cause problems. Even if they aren't fronting, a part can influence how whoever is fronting acts or even what they say. It's confusing for outside people to have to deal with too. People have been emotionally hurt by us before. The time gaps, memory gaps are hard too. Not just for us but outsiders too 😞

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 21st

Chris is really sweet. He’ll even hold conversations with people with Locked-in Syndrome <3

Do they often fight? Do your alters co-front (can’t remember the right term)?

Do you sometimes verbally talk to other alters, which confuses onlookers?

Do you use that DID app?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 23rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 I added some of his to my watch later list but haven't had a chance to watch any yet


There's not as much fighting as there used to be. But it still happens sometimes

I have or laughed at something one of the littles has said

Which one? Simply Plural?
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 26th

Yay! <3

What do they fight about?

Ok, imma need some deets here hehe! What do the littles say???

I think so. How does it work?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425 It used to be everything. Who was fronting, safety. Therapy was a big one. Some didn't want therapy We have a persecutor that likes to sabotage things. That causes arguments. Arguments over food, drinks, money


Well just tonight one of them commented that they never imagined their conscience as a small Asian woman. I've got no idea where that came from 😅 

Simply plural allows everyone to put in about themselves, names, age, what their role is. Who's fronting. It has chat features for communication. And polling to make decisions as a group a little easier



User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 29th

Safety?

What exactly is the persecutor’s role? Why does he exist? What would be the equivalent in someone without DID?

I’m sorry WHAT XD Where did that even come from??? Lol

Ooh I bet the poll feature is super helpful <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425  Some were still in contact with family and people that we need to stay away from


A persecutor is a part that acts aggressively or harmfully toward the system, host, or body. They seem bad but they're misguided protectors that manage, re-enact, or avoid trauma by controlling the system's behavior, ensuring safety through pain. They often hold trauma-related emotions like rage, shame, and betrayal. They might self-harm, sabotage therapy, or harass other parts to toughen the system

For someone without DID, I think a persecutor might be an extreme inner critic or severe self-loathing? Engaging in harmful behavior 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 4th

That’s not good.

How would that help?

Oh, then I must be my own persecutor…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 It doesn't, that's the problem. But the persecutor thinks they're being helpful and the things they do are often to avoid worse harm. They try to control situations through fear and intimidation of other system parts. With a lot of work they often become protectors

You probably are 😞 If you speak negatively to yourself, have bad beliefs about yourself. We're often our own worst enemy 💜

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 9th

What do they think they’re doing to help?

Yep… That’s me.

Whatcha been up to lately? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Sorry I've been terrible at keeping in touch. 😞

They seem to think that they'll prevent external harm. Like if they enforce silence, it's because they feel that speaking about things will bring bad consequences. Or if they sabotage therapy it's because they might believe that getting better will make us vulnerable or that it's a threat to our safety. They mean well but it's backwards 


Have you ever tried challenging and reframing those negative thoughts? It's hard but it can help. Maybe You could try a thought journal? 

Puppy keeps everyone pretty busy. But we've been doing a little painting. How are things in your world? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 18th

All good, I don’t mind <3

I feel like my own brain does that… I get it.

Meh too much work XD

Is Puppy wild?? <3

Ooh what kind of painting?? I’m an artist too <3

Does everyone paint, or just some of the alters?

Meh. Exhausted. Overwhelmed. Sleep deprived. The usual

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 21st

I just had a breakdown… Sobbing. I’m a mess :’(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh no 😞 I'm sorry to hear this. Do you know what caused it or was it just out of the blue? Are you alright? Would you like to talk about it? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 21st

Stuff I can’t share, but it’s a lot of things out of my control, not enough rest and me time and silence, etc. Feel like I’m losing my mind from lacking so many things…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 I understand 💜 Are there any of those needs that you can fulfill now at this moment? Maybe some you time? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 21st

Resting rn. I couldn’t move for about an hour earlier. Not like literally. It’s like my brain and body went into power saving mode. Just used my phone and didn’t move.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 All those emotions flooding in are exhausting. Your body and mind need to rest 💜

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Hey :) How are you doing? Are you feeling any calmer? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 25th

Meh. Climbing the walls. Doing a lot of art tho <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 27th

@jesusredeemedme2425 It's an uncomfortable feeling. I wish I had some ideas or suggestions that would help. I am glad that you're doing art. Do you channel any of your pain into your art work? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 28th

Feeling is less now.

Any new art ideas? Like different types? <3

Not a lot, just helps me breathe I guess?

@jesusredeemedme2425 Do you ever work with clay? Or resin? 

Yeah it is hard to let it all out even if you try to do it creatively 😕

Thought about it, kinda messy tho. Idk how resin works, but probably way too involved and messy, as well.

I had SUCH a massive breakdown this past week…

@jesusredeemedme2425 You're probably right. I had just seen some small packs of clay at a dollar general, that's what made me think of it. Resin is very messy. 

Are you alright? Have you ever made a comfort kit? It's a box or a bag that contains things that bring you comfort. Sensory items, fidget spinners, stuffies, maybe your favorite music, essential oil in your favorite scent. A notebook and pen or pencils, crayons, maybe a handheld game? 

Probably expensive too.

Define alright?

No, but I do have fidgets and stuffed animals and stuff. <3

I wish I owned a Switch lol

What’s in your comfort kit? <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

I’m being attacked by a mosquito tonight. HE JUST BIT ME AHHHHH IT ITCHES!!!!! I have like 2-4 welts so far. Can’t tell. Trying SO HARD to smack him, but dude’s a NINJA :( So miserable rn

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 8th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm going to answer the first - first. 😅 They have a 2.5 lb container for $6.00. 

Tbh I don't think I can define it. Alright is sort of like not losing your sh*t. 
I have a DS in mine with a few favorite games. Plants vs Zombies and bookworm. Plus some essential oil in a scent that's comforting. A few small coloring books and crayons. Some fidgets and stuffies. Music. Notebook and pencils. 

Mosquitos are horrible! I got bit a few times outside on Saturday and OMG they drive you crazy with the itch 😬

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I took a 2 week break from here in May and never made it through all the notices. (TW)

June 1st the neighbor man went in for a aortic bypass and I was helping his wife out with their place. He's still in the hospital. June 2nd - lost the horse. Yesterday morning a guy I know lost his mother. 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 25th

Sorry, I haven't been around much myself lately.

I guess I'm kinda alright then?

Those sound great <3

Currently scratching another bite lol

Awww I'm so sorry :(

What horse?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Kind of alright is sort of good - I guess? I'm glad you're doing alright

The bugs are really bad this year I think. Here the concern is ticks 😬

We had a horse - Danny. Adopted him a few years ago 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd

I'm apparently awful at responding, sorry! I am SO behind on my notifications...

I remember nothing about what we were talking about, lousy memory sorry, soooo...

How are you doing? Like, REALLY doing? Deep is good <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm just as bad. I open them thinking I'll get to it later and then days pass... 

You know, idk. I have moment to moment things. One moment I feel ok and then next I don't. 

How are you? Have things eased a little? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 1st

Tell me details <3

Whats eased? Lol. I know not that concept. :P

Bad day today. No legitimate reason why...

load more
load more