Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat with @FaithfulScout and @MissyisMissy

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout August 4th, 2025

If you are not named in the title of this message, please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc … *Thank You!*

6
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 4th, 2025

@MissyisMissy

I have to get ready for the day … but if you would like to start the thread feel free! And thank you again, for making me a friend ☺️

User Profile: MissyisMissy
MissyisMissy August 4th, 2025

I feel privileged to be here with you, my dear friend. Cheers to our friendship, even if it's a day late for Friendship Day. Here’s to a great start! 🤞

User Profile: MissyisMissy
MissyisMissy August 5th, 2025

Heyy
How are you doing my friend?
I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!!

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 5th, 2025

@MissyasMissy

Hey! Glad to be starting our friendship journey here!


Btw, once I meet someone, my preference is to use my real name, Tom. (Ofc l wouldn't have any expectation for anyone to do the same 🙂)


I’m still waking up this morning, but I’m good. It’s garbage day, and things have been piling up a little, so it’ll be nice to get stuff out of the house.


How’s your day looking?


2 replies
User Profile: MissyisMissy
MissyisMissy August 5th, 2025

All good Tom. Hehe. I somehow feel like Jerry.
It is evening here. 7PM.
Had a lovely day. And I am back home early.

I hope you saw my today's community post. 😊

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 5th, 2025

@MissyisMissy

Oh wow … it’s good night, then!


Wait, I couldn't find it. Where’s the community section? Is it right when I hit the button? Is this it? “Let it enfold you ….”

image_1754419357.png


It’s amazing what you do with color!


“everyday moments and experiences” ~ exactly why I was drawn to your Friendship Day greeting!


Hey … I ALWAYS WANTED to be Jerry!


Have a g’night!


load more
load more