Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat with @FaithfulScout and @y0unganddumb

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout July 31st, 2025

If you are not named in the title of this message, please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc … *Thank You!*

11
User Profile: y0unganddumb
y0unganddumb July 31st, 2025

hi how are u doing today

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

okay ... you?

User Profile: y0unganddumb
y0unganddumb July 31st, 2025

i'm good, is there anything you want to talk about

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

Actually, I was going to sign off pretty soon ... unless you had a question.

7 replies
User Profile: y0unganddumb
y0unganddumb July 31st, 2025

@FaithfulScout

oh thats fine, i have a couple of longish questions just about life but we can talk about it some other time like tomorrow ?

6 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

@y0unganddumb

That should work. I'm going to figure out my schedule, and we'll see about connecting. 

It might be helpful if I could get your questions ahead of time, since I type (and think) slowly. 

Talk to you tomorrow!

5 replies
User Profile: y0unganddumb
y0unganddumb July 31st, 2025

@FaithfulScout

alright talk to you tomorrow!

4 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

@y0unganddumb

So … I’m in the U.S., on East Coast time. I’ve got appointments from 10am until about 4pm, so if we pick a time after my appointments, then we can meet. (Oh, BTW, I go by Tom.)

3 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

@y0unganddumb



Hi ... it's now 4:15 pm E.T. 



I’ll check back in about 2 hours, at 6pm E.T.

 


2 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 31st, 2025

@y0unganddumb


Will check back in after about 3 hours, at 9pm E.T.

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP August 1st, 2025

@y0unganddumb


This concludes our attempts for scheduling, today.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more