Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pen Palssss

User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah February 20th, 2024

@justmeeva @iloveyouxx Hiii!!!


Since timezones hate us I wanted to make a place where we could chat without timezones being timezones!!


*Please don’t look at replies or comment here if you are not Eva or noodle!!*

203
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

Hiiii noodle (I noticed you it wont let me reply though) 

 nah I don’t wanna talk :/ my problems aren’t really worth talking about, it’s the same *** everyday so it’s worthless

5 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

awwee no i don’t think it’s ever pointless to talk, if it could make you feel better i’m all for it :0 but it’s absolutely your choice ofc 

4 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva


idk what to say it’s just my mom being her abusive self (she slapped me like twice so far for crying so I’m crying inside but fine outside)

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

awhh i’m so sorry for that :( it’s so wrong and you deserve so much better and she should learn that too

2 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva

thx (she is gonna *** punch me I needa go outside, brb) idk if she’s started physically abusing me or not. All I know is that slap hurt like *** hellll

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

that’s absolutely horrible :(

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

eh it’s fine it’s just my typical day-to-day life, I’ll get through it, come back inside, get abused again, go back outside, sneak back in and chill on cups for a tiny :/

8 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

Im at the park now : D

7 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

glad you got away to have some space, away from her

6 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva

Ill have to go back eventually prob get punched or slapped a few times, then come back :/ 


I think maybe she is physical abusive :> but I’ll be fine, I can deal with it for another 4 years. I’ll be fine :/ her mental abuse is enough, but her getting physical hurts like *** hellllllll

5 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

is there anyone you can tell about any of this? because it really is horrible and something for sure has to change

1 reply
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva

I don’t want to. Im to scared to, if I tell somebody I mail get sent somewhere or smth, I’ll just deal with it (I have 4 years left, nothing crazy) I’ll be fine :/

load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

mmh sure..? 4 years is still 4 years.. 

1 reply
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva

i can deal with it :/

load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

okay, if you say so..

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

agh :/ she finally stopped after like 5 slaps for me crying :/

5 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

you went back now?

4 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva

yea :/ she’s finally shushed after the slaps to the face and getting all her energy out..now to wait until later for her to abuse me again :/

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

i’m so sorry for that :( i wish she made up her mind and just.. realised. it’s not okay, not at all

2 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

@justmeeva

its fine :/ nothing I can do except deal with the fact I’m a mistake and worthless. I’ll be fine

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

hey, whatever she says, it’s not you. she mistreats you, yes, and i understand how it’s hard to keep a positive vision of yourself in the middle of everything, but you’re very worthy, just your pure kindness adds so much value to you. she might not see you that way, but i do. many others do. you’re worthy and amazing and special. alright? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 25th, 2024

alright…I will try to believe that

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 25th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

good ❤️

load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

hi =D im totally okay…totally

5 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

oof i’m 6 hours late. hru now?

4 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeeva

Still just as bad even know I slept

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

awhh i’m sorry :( do you want to talk about it?

2 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeeva

No point, it’s all worthless *** anyways ;/ mom is the problem I think..

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

i won’t force you to do anything but know that i’m always happy to listen and talk to you

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

but I’m okay totally =D totally not having a mental breakdown, and scared as *** I’m gonna get jumped by my mom or I think she’s staring at me…im just really scared..idk

5 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

are you able to leave the house today aswell?

4 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeeva

yes…bot no

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

wanna explain?

2 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeev

i could but the last time I ran to the park my mom screamed at me and told me if I leave one more time she’s *** done..idk what she’s gonna do..

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

oh wow.. okay, maybe not then. so she’s pretty much keeping you in the house?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

mhm 

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

okay.. then it might be best to just keep as much distance from her as possible? 

2 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeeva

i can try…it isn’t easing my anxiety at all though..I still think she’s gonna jump at me or she’s just straight staring at me and watching everyone of my moves

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

you know, if it keeps being like this and getting worse, you might have to talk to someone.. because that is definitely not how your life should continue to be for years

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

well it’s gonna be my life for the next few years weather I like it or not. I’ll deal with it

8 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

but being afraid of a parent because they’re violent is so wrong, what if you could get help about it? wouldn’t it be worth a try?

7 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeeva

I don’t think anyone gives a *** about me, I use to think someone cared, but now that I’m more aware. I realize nobody gives a living *** about me. cause it’s been 14 years and not a single person has tried to *** help me. not hospitals, schools, CPS, cops :/ I mean by the time anyone tried to help. I’ll be 18, I’ll be insecure, stupid, annoying, more worthless then I am now, I mean I already have PTSD from my *** moms abuse, but I doubt anybody cares :/

6 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

sorry it took me a minute, I started crying cause my mom is being a ***….i tried to tell her how I deal but I just got slapped like to her hardest possible power…it *** hurts

1 reply
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

i prob have to go…my moms-

load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

would you have anyone who could help you tho? there are also child protection services and stuff but i doubt you want to make it that big of a deal huh

3 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

@justmeeva

Like i said. Nobody cares, CPS doesn't. Cops don't. Hospital after hospital doesn't. I'm worthless to everyone and everything I touch.

2 replies
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 26th, 2024

I have to go to school so if I don't respond you will know why

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

that’s really messed up ngl, it’s kinda their job to care

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 27th, 2024

well it’s fine, I can deal with it. Anywho..Hru?

2 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 27th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

i'm okay, thanks for asking. wbu?

1 reply
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 27th, 2024

@justmeeva

eh decent

load more
load more
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 28th, 2024

hi

2 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 28th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah 

👋

1 reply
User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah OP February 28th, 2024

@justmeeva

👋

load more
load more