Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Remi and Jax's silly yapper hole

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 September 1st, 2024

Pls don't read if ur not mentioned as apart of the chat! Thank u!!:3

25
User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

Wait brb my music is *** up>:(

User Profile: cut3t3stost3ron3
cut3t3stost3ron3 September 2nd, 2024

very high

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

Sowwy 4 being gone for like 373629 years I needed a very specific song that I forgor the name of

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

Anyways wanna go to tcr??

1 reply
User Profile: cut3t3stost3ron3
cut3t3stost3ron3 September 2nd, 2024

@R3M11 wuh wuh?


load more
User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

..Jax??

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

Uh, ok I'll just go do other stuff..

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

...I'm gonna read the boyfriend's webtoon since u won't respond

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

Everybody says it's *** but i gotta see for myself 

User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

I am in severe regret of my actions I wish to undo what has been done I wish to bleach my eyes what the absolute *** did I just read (I FOUND THE EXTRA CHAPTERS TOO!?) 😭😭😭 I'm.. like.... I think I'm straight nowpou-sad.gif

1 reply
User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

I only really ended up getting the previews cuz I didn't download webtoons but.. it's just.. and the extras are uhm a bit goofy haha but uhm I mean I guess I'm here for the emo trans boy..? Still they low-key look like minors regardless of their actual age (maybe that's js the art style tho tbh) and the extras are just s3x.. thats it. (Chapter 2 extra was in Spanish tho for whatever reason 💀💀💀 and my liked songs was on shuffle so while i waa reading it mozart came on and i literally *** lost it)

load more
User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

.........THE *** LESS JUST BECAME THE BUTCH I THINK 😨😨😨😨😨😨 I REFUSE TO ELABORATE MORE BUT DO WITH THAT INFO WHAT YOU PLEASE

1 reply
User Profile: R3M11
R3M11 OP September 2nd, 2024

B1tchl3ss and b1tchn(I keep forgetting this stupid ahh chat filter)

load more