Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Recommend me resources on Schizoid PD

User Profile: CuddlingMisha
CuddlingMisha November 7th, 2019

Cheers!

I am curious about (a) papers/academic books you found interesting; (b) any self-help resources or strategies to be more highly functioning.

3
November 8th, 2019

Hi there @CuddlingMisha, welcome here! I am glad you have found us :)

I can only think of the DSM at the moment... If any more books or academic papers come to my mind, I will let you know :)

I would also suggest you to watch the following video. Kati Morton is a very well know therapist that creates nice and easily understable contents over mental health and therapy on youtube. The video I linked is on schizoid PD. Perhaps it may help you.

2 replies
User Profile: Paul2D2
Paul2D2 January 7th, 2020

@admaiorasemper Thanks for the video. I hope you are doing ok. I have a SPD diagnosis. Personally finding it hard to live with.

1 reply
January 7th, 2020

@Paul2D2

Hi Paul, you are very welcome heart

I am doing ok, thank you for asking, it is very kind of you. Having a PD diagnosed is not easy, I can really relate to that. I find some comfort, though, in knowing that I am not alone in this, and that things do get better with time... We are so much more than our PD...

Safe hugs for you if that is ok.

load more
load more