Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] little poem i wrote haha // TW toxic relationship

User Profile: marcuzi
marcuzi February 11th, 2023


TW:: TOXIC RELATIONSHIP!>?!?!

Rampant lies and machinations, the girl's falsities assailed me.

Deceit embedded in her mirth, no defense could I see.

A whirlpool of anguish that pulled me to its depths every night,

Tears cascading as she slumbered on with a heart so light.

Vainly struggling, my attempts were snared by her spidery threads,

Hoping for an exit yet finding none even aheads.

Bewildered, I remained oblivious to what drove her actions,

Till truth struck like lightning bolts without any predilections.

Faded eyes met mine while dispensing her feigned courtesy,

Locked in a cage, shackled within her fettered cordiality.

Grief weighed down on me when understanding dawned slowly,

An epiphany long overshadowed by tribulations woefully.

I shivered amidst a feeling of vulnerability bare,

Dreadful premonitions conjured within this insidious affair.

1
User Profile: HipsterChic
HipsterChic February 11th, 2023

@marcuzi very thought provoking poem. Thanks for sharing this. 💜