Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A poem that says so much with so little

User Profile: SoulHeaven
SoulHeaven January 5th

Fire and Ice (‎Robert Frost)

‎

‎Some say the world will end in fire ❤️,

‎Some say in ice ❄️ 

‎From what I’ve tasted of desire

‎I hold with those who favor fire.

‎But if it had to perish twice,

‎I think I know enough of hate

‎To say that for destruction ice

‎Is also great

‎And would suffice.

7
User Profile: Lyra
Lyra January 5th

@SoulHeaven

This is gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing. I needed a little space in my day today and this provided it beautifully!

2 replies
User Profile: SoulHeaven
SoulHeaven OP January 5th

@Lyra you are welcome. Stay blessed 😇 


User Profile: SoulHeaven
SoulHeaven OP January 5th

@Lyra you are welcome. Stay blessed 😇

load more
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 January 5th

@SoulHeaven

Sounds like Game of Thrones which I've not seen. 

I like the old school, triumphant feel to it. 

:)

Happy new year 2026

2 replies
User Profile: SoulHeaven
SoulHeaven OP January 5th

@JasGab200519970 Thanks & Happy New Year to you too 🎊

1 reply
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 January 5th

@SoulHeaven Thank you :) Bless you

load more
load more
User Profile: Nailaaaa
Nailaaaa January 5th

@SoulHeaven Such a beautiful poem!