Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

All I can do is let this pain flow. (Poem)

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 February 2nd, 2025

I feel like I'm a bad person,

Cause nobody likes me.

Everyone just wants to use me.

Can't you see?

I feel like I've fallen over.

Doing my best, but I'll never reach a place of rest.

Gotta get this off my chest.

Hopeless am I?

I got no plan,

No where to go...

Don't you know?

All I can do is let this pain flow.

10
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 hugs you tightly ❤❤

hug-love.gif

9 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP February 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  Did it occur,

That magic will turn me into a *** cat and make me purr?

furry-tf.gif

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 wow! Your a cat?????

7 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP February 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  You turned me into a cat, what do you think about that?

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂😂😂 your a very cute kitty😁

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP February 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 feed me and I will turn into a fat cat.  What do you think about that?

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 

garfield-belly.gif

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP February 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  He looks pregnant.  He's going to make a lot of money!

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP February 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  hi-oh.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more