A poem about love from love's perspective
Alexija
September 26th
Both the poison and the cure
I corrupt even the purest of souls,
I grow even in nutritionally deprived soil,
come slow, fast or in overwhelming waves,
high for watching how humans behave.
I was there in the dark and the bright,
Was the reason you even started the fight,
I can be beauty or obsession,
The cause of your every expression.
I have the power to pull your strings,
I'm the reason you wear those rings,
I'm the one thing you can't leave behind,
To neither good or bad I am aligned.
I grow even in nutritionally deprived soil,
come slow, fast or in overwhelming waves,
high for watching how humans behave.
I was there in the dark and the bright,
Was the reason you even started the fight,
I can be beauty or obsession,
The cause of your every expression.
I have the power to pull your strings,
I'm the reason you wear those rings,
I'm the one thing you can't leave behind,
To neither good or bad I am aligned.
Amanda84
September 26th
@Alexija
This poem presents a great dichotomy.
It leaves you asking questions.
Pondering tones.
It's the fine line that love walks.
I thoroughly enjoyed.
Thank you for sharing 🩷 🤗
