Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Duality of Nihility (A contrapuntal about my tulpa)

User Profile: Little09
Little09 October 1st

Title: Duality of Nihility

First written (3-7-25) by Little

A contrapuntal: read the left column down, then the right column, then lastly read left to right as you would any piece of text.

This is a poem that I am personally proud of, and it talks about my relationship with my Tulpa, (imaginary friend) who helped me a lot throughout the hard times, but at what cost?



He watches over me. | His gaze never strays.

He speaks to me softly. |  My mind becomes his, submerged in a silent abyss.

He wraps his arms around me. | His hands are chains I can't break.

He guards my mind. | Turning my thoughts foreign.

With him I can't feel pain. | As he devours me entirely.

I become someone else, someone safe. | I am no longer recognisable.

I can trust him. | As All truth has ceased to exist.

He will never leave me. | I will never escape him.


In case it was hard to read:

He watches over me,

He speaks to me softly,

He wraps his arms around me,

He guards my mind,

With him I can’t feel pain.

I become someone else, Someone safe.

I can trust him.

He will never leave me.


His gaze never strays.

My mind becomes his, submerged in a silent abyss.

His hands are chains I cannot break,

Turning my thoughts foreign,

As he devours me entirely.

I am no longer recognizable,

As all truth has ceased to exist.

I will never escape him.


He watches over me, | His gaze never strays. 

He speaks to me softly, | My mind becomes his, submerged in a silent abyss. 

He wraps his arms around me, | His hands are chains I can't break. 

He guards my mind, | Turning my thoughts foreign. 

With him I can't feel pain | As he devours me entirely. 

I become someone else, someone safe. | I am no longer recognizable. 

I can trust him, | As All truth has ceased to exist. 

He will never leave me. | I will never escape him.

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@Little09

I truly enjoyed that engaging poem! It was intense,  the 2 of the same mind collide..

For so many this is a fundamental truth.

Thanks for sharing 🌲

User Profile: Little09
Little09 OP October 1st

@AsherTree I appreciate your kind words! Thank you for taking the time to read and reply! 🫶

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@Little09

You honor me, Thank you 😊 🌲

load more
load more