Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Meant to be - kind of a poem about destiny I guess

User Profile: ZoesQuietWhispers
ZoesQuietWhispers August 31st, 2025

Meant to be - 

I was meant to be a writer,
cause I always notice the little things;
I see your changes in behaviour;
write words that pull at your heartstrings.
And I could've been the photographer 
cause I see mushrooms amongst the flowers.
Put me in a room of scenery
and I would sit there for hours. 
I've always loved the sound of music,
so I could've been a musician too. 
Pick out melodies from harmonies,
or maybe write a song for you. 
I know I was never meant to be
the Muse, the picture, the poet or song. 
But as long as you feel important,
I know that I didn't go wrong. 
2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 31st, 2025

@ZoesQuietWhispers

We create our destiny 💕💜

Id be interested in reading your poetry throughout the forums!

Youve a beautiful way with words!

User Profile: ZoesQuietWhispers
ZoesQuietWhispers OP August 31st, 2025

Thank you! ❤️

load more