Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would you still love me when I'm at my worst

User Profile: XDarkRoseX
XDarkRoseX March 11th, 2023

Tw: scars/ed/ bad thoughts


Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When the weather gets colder and my skin goes dry

Could you still love me at my worst

When I'm drowning in my thoughts and all I want to do is cry

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

In the morning after a heavy sleep and my hair is a mess

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When my body doesn't feel right and I love myself less

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When I show my scars and my marks

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When I hate myself a little more at every remark

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When I want to end the pain

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When I only have me to blame

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When I stare at my body in disgust

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When on my heart there is dust

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When my broken heart won't mend

Could you still love me when I'm at my worst

When my battle hits a dead end


No, I didn't think you would love me at my worst

Your not the only one to leave

Not the last or the first

How could I be so naive

24
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 12th, 2023

Good rhymin'. As for the question...

It is not one you would ask me because I'm too long in the tooth now. But if that weren't so, if we knew each other & each of us liked what we knew about the other...if you could also love me at my worst, then yes. I could do the same for you.

User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces March 12th, 2023

Thats real good rose

User Profile: friendlyTiger4408
friendlyTiger4408 March 12th, 2023

i feel this and i see you


User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe March 15th, 2023

"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."


I hope This Deep Quote Cure the unsettled dilemma of Mind🍁


User Profile: ivoryFig1234
ivoryFig1234 March 15th, 2023

@XDarkRoseX

People don't bother to care and take the ones for granted and devalue the ones who love the way you just mentioned...

A beautiful piece of work.... 🌻🧡

User Profile: Galaxy204
Galaxy204 March 15th, 2023

DarkRose, Doc said, " he is ok. ". He also tell me to tell you.


Doc is okey.

User Profile: Galaxy204
Galaxy204 March 15th, 2023

Darkrose. Doc said, " boc is ok. ". Doc told me to tell you.

Please see this messege. Doc is ok.

User Profile: SidB3711
SidB3711 March 15th, 2023

@XDarkRoseX

I think that you are very talented and I have tried poetry and it never looked and sounded so great. Also this is very relateable. Keep up the great work and never stop doing what you love <3 :)

User Profile: Galaxy204
Galaxy204 March 15th, 2023

Rose, Doc said ," Doc is okey ". Doc told me to tell you. Doc is ok. Plz read this msg.

User Profile: XDarkRoseX
XDarkRoseX OP March 15th, 2023

@Galaxy204

Thank you galaxy <3


load more
User Profile: AnnieChae
AnnieChae March 15th, 2023

@XDarkRoseX I love this 🖤 I write a lot of dark poetry about how I feel and how others feel all of the time and yours is so beautiful. Thank you for posting this, you're really talented.