Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

February Leader of the Month: AveryLove!

User Profile: Kate
Kate February 27th, 2019

A very big congratulations and thank you to @AveryLove for being nominated and selected as one of our February Leaders of the Month! Avery is one of our exceptional Teen Stars. Learn more about Avery and their roles on 7 Cups and give them a big HIGH FIVE!

heart What roles or projects are you involved in on 7 Cups?

I am a Quality Teen Star, Forum Teen Star, Chatroom Teen Star and the Community Teen Star Leader for our amazing Relationship & Friendship Sub-comunity, which I lead along with @ASilentObserver <3 I also lead discussions for the Listener & Learning Team, Events Team, Relationship Community & Trauma Community and grade AL4 tests as well :)

heart What has been your biggest accomplishment on 7 Cups?

No role is bigger for me than another - I equally love all of my roles and am really passionate about them! But even becoming Leader of the Month, is such an honor to me and something I would have never thought I would be able to accomplish!

heart How would you describe 7 Cups in one word?

Encouragement

heart What is your favorite 7 Cups memory?

I have made so many incredibly beautiful moments on my 7cups journey. May it be talking to my listener twins on here for hours, having fun times in the Teen Listener Chatroom, I can not choose. But a moment that has definitely stayed with me was when I did my verifier mock chat and the verifier (who is unfortunately not active on here anymore) told me that I have great listener skills and that he can see me as a Teen Star in the future. That was such an incredible moment to me and made me feel like I could achieve anything I d like to, if I work hard enough for it.

heart Who is your biggest inspiration?

Outside of 7cups my biggest inspiration are my friends & family who are such precious souls I keep learning from everyday. And here on 7cups, any listener who spends their free time helping members or other listeners, and any member that connects with people who are struggling with similar issues, is the biggest inspiration to me.

heart What is your dream job?

My dream job is to do something in the Psychology Area. I definitely want to help people all over the world with mental health issues and raise awareness for it.

heart If you could have any pet in the world, what pet would you have?

ohh this is a good one! I d still choose a dog, hahah! Dogs are so incredibly loving & precious!!

heart What is your favorite inspirational quote? (and why)

"Always do what you are afraid to do.". As I am someone who likes to stay in comfort zones, this quote has definitely helped me to experience new things in life and that was one of the best choice I have ever taken.

heart If you could give one tip to a brand new listener or member what would it be?

To a listener: It is okay to be nervous. It is okay to reach out for support. It is definitely okay to take a step back if a chat has impacts on your mental health. We appreciate any little thing you do and every second you spend on here, and you are amazing for being part of this community. Never be afraid to reach out for chat help or peer support or seek support from your member account yourself. You can not pour from an empty cup and your health matters.

To a member: Definitely do not be afraid to reach out. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking help, and there are so many people out there who struggle with similar things. You are never alone, and your voice will be heard.

21