Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I shouldn't, but...

User Profile: mikerou
mikerou 2 days ago

I've been considering on relapsing. I want to feel something again, I've been 2 or 3 years clean, and I tought I wouldn't do it again after being at my lowest, but now I'm low again. I want to feel stuff on my body, a sensation that makes me forget about my problems, but I really want to improve, I don't want to relapse, besides my friend has started to do it himself, and he shows the cuts to me and rubs his blood on my hands, it feels like an invitation, but no, what else can I experience that is healthy and doesn't harm me???

4
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@mikerou

You sound like you are willing to try anything just to feel like a real person. 

You are a real person.  You have to come out of the shadows you seem to be in and find other ways to enjoy your life..

I wish I knew more about you, you are very interesting mikerou.🌲

User Profile: mikerou
mikerou OP 1 day ago

@AsherTree Asher, i also wish i knew more abt u, thanks for responding to this aswell!! Your words are reassuring, hope we can talk more in the future 😗

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 1 day ago

@mikerou

it's easy for anybody on 7cups to know me because I am a forum supporter/listener. I you read other people's posts on here you will find me often commenting on their posts.. 🌲

load more
load more
User Profile: HighAlchemy
HighAlchemy 1 day ago

@mikerou

I've been there, mikerou.
Don't let those feelings take over. Doing that won't prove anything. Doing that won't change anything. One day you'll figure out what those feelings are and beat them for good.
I'm sorry you're going through this again.
Stay safe, you're worth it.