Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vent

User Profile: Izzyiseepy
Izzyiseepy October 1st

Tw: not coherent thoughts + bad thoughts

I just got out of a bad mental health state and I want to go ghost again. I don't want to do anything bad to myself and I haven't but the thoughts are really eating at me. I want to go nonverbal again but idk if that will be good for me. I don't have a safe space to vent anymore because I feel that the person I used to go to doesn't want me to do so anymore. I feel so hopeless. So unworthy. I want to sleep for a while but I have so much things to do. I thought I was getting better.

1
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@Izzyiseepy

recovery is a voyage not a destination,  their will always be disappointments and pit falls in your path that will frustrate you. You have come a long way and I hope you continue to fight.. it's worth it in the end, you'll see! 

🌲