Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hi

User Profile: greenApple7038
greenApple7038 September 30th

hi, i’m kinda new to this.

i’ve been struggling alot lately, and i guess i just put myself down a lot for it because i’m literally 7 months clean of self harm. i never really feel like anyone around me understands. i talk to my boyfriend about it and my feelings all the time. but he’ll never understand. i don’t blame him for that. i guess it’s good he doesn’t understand. i don’t want anyone to experience this. but everyday i wake up feeling more and more depressed i guess you should call it. and i’m in denial about calling it that but i’m pretty sure that’s what it is. i don’t know anymore. i feel lost. i barely sleep at night. i’m kept up by wanting to harm myself again but knowing i can’t and i shouldn’t. i’m scared of letting people down. but sometimes i just, i don’t know. sometimes i miss the outlet. maybe that’s crazy to say

1
User Profile: theunluckyclover3
theunluckyclover3 October 1st

@greenApple7038

I'm with you

i'm 13 and ever since I was 11 i've self-harmed 

most recent was two days ago and I don't even have the energy to try to start a streak 

i look at my scars and I'm ashamed of them and I barely understand where I was when I made them 

but in the moment of course they feel necessary 

I hope we can both get better