Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Grateful for what 7 cups is. Determined to help make this a place where men feel welcomed & heard.

User Profile: losttribe
losttribe April 19th, 2023

I've been sharing this with the leaders. I'm praying to help make 7ups more men friendly. Even when I scroll the post on my feed, they are overwhelmingly feminine.


We need balance here. Men need to feel extraordinarily welcomed. As much as women. This is something I'm passionate about. Bc I know how we are silenced. Only to be told we don't open up enough.


No good. Please help me change this. Make a man/men feel welcomed here today.

3
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday April 19th, 2023

@losttribe

Hi, i am a guy, can you tell me what you perspective is on this?

How are men silenced?

User Profile: compassionateOak202
compassionateOak202 April 19th, 2023

@losttribe

How is the community more feminine? Can you elaborate on that?

User Profile: SweetPandaJules
SweetPandaJules April 19th, 2023

@losttribe

There are plenty of men being heard. As a listener, the vast majority of people I talk to are men. I'm not sure what you mean by this...