Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Perimenopause

User Profile: tbmicban12
tbmicban12 April 14th, 2021

I'm 51 does anyone feel like they're losing their mind?. Or feel like they don't like the changes that your body has taken?

17
User Profile: Plumy
Plumy December 5th, 2024

@tbmicban12 What do you think about these tips for managing perimenopause? - https://www.womeno.cz/perimenopauza/

Here is the translation: 


How to Prepare for Menopause?

The key is to educate yourself about what to expect during this phase of life. Some symptoms of perimenopause are less well-known, which means they can catch you off guard. However, these may be completely normal manifestations of female aging that simply aren't widely discussed.

In addition to the above tips, don’t hesitate to try a natural dietary supplement designed to support menopausal comfort and hormonal balance. Look for one containing phytoestrogens (such as red clover and flaxseed) along with the following ingredients:

  • B Vitamins
  • Vitamin E
  • Zinc
  • Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus)
  • Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)
  • Panax Ginseng

Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from premature damage and aging. Supplementing with it is also beneficial for hair and skin health. B Vitamins can also contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair and skin. Some of them are essential for maintaining normal energy levels and mental well-being.

User Profile: Sweatnomore575
Sweatnomore575 December 10th, 2024

Hi. 49yrs old and started menopause about two years ago, period stopped and hot flashes and craziness began. Taking Magnesium (7 types in one pill), vitamin D, stopped my hot flashes and insomnia. Things are better than before. Felt really at loss of my womanhood, if that makes sense at all, kind of like I had expired. Lol. Things are have gotten better now that I have accepted it as not a loss of my sense of self, just a change. Prior, I understood my body and what worked for me, but when it started happening, it's like it all, all me became foreign, like how I used to eat, my metabolism, my bodys shape, sex drive, working out.. I am relearning what works for me. I am choosing to make it good, positive, not horrible. A new adventure, chapter, I guess. Best of luck to everyone. ❤️

User Profile: amusingCar9181
amusingCar9181 January 21st, 2025

HRT really helped me and the positives overweight the negatives by far. Especially as I have low bone density also.

I was so low so on low levels of sirtraline also which helps a little and also believed to be neurodiverse which makes sense now. Started peri I think at 43 now 45 but on meds for under a year defo helped with the extremely low moods but have brain fog and also so many days where I just feel I don’t want to get out of bed which could also be part of something else as have medical tests ongoing also.

my daughter is adhd autistic so struggle to look after myself as much as I should I guess and I’m not a very confident person and feel my days of liking everyone are over haha.