Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Oh, I pray it’s not bacterial vaginosis or *Candida albicans* again.

User Profile: pebblesss2002
pebblesss2002 July 17th

Hello everyone! 😚 My name is Radina, and I’m 23 years old.Today I woke up very early with a dull ache in my lower abdomen ☹️. At times, it felt like a sharp, stabbing pain—oh my god, it literally took my breath away. My breasts are also swollen, bloated, and very tender to the touch. My period arrived this afternoon, 5 days earlier than expected.Since my periods are usually quite heavy and painful, I decided to try a menstrual cup that I recently bought. However, I’m having some major issues with it ☹️. This is my very first time using one. I bought the MeLuna S, and as soon as I opened the packaging and saw how big it was, I thought it was just absurd that this huge thing was supposed to slide inside me.I read the instructions, but I clearly can’t relax enough to insert it correctly so that it creates a vacuum seal and doesn’t leak. I’ve watched online videos and read guides, but I just can’t get the seal right or feel confident that I won't end up covered in blood. I tried the C-fold, standing with one leg up on a chair (how I usually insert a tampon), and I even tried lying down. I push, I adjust, but it just isn't working. It feels like I can feel it way too much, and I constantly have the urge to pee whenever it’s inside. 😞I would be so grateful if anyone could tell me what I’m doing wrong or what I might be missing. Is it possible that I’m just failing to relax my pelvic and vaginal muscles enough? Also, just to be safe, is it okay to wear a panty liner alongside it?This really reminds me of when I first started using tampons as a young girl—I wasted almost a whole box before I finally managed to insert one correctly without feeling it. 😞 Thank you so much for the help!

1

@pebblesss2002

I do not know much about all that but I hope you figure out what is good for you. Maybe you will find answers here, or I say, keep searching for your answers!