Why do I always think my husband is cheating on me?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

greatfulBraveheart
Maybe its trust issues. Like sometimes people think what happened in their last relationship will be the same for the new relationship.Or you are afraid of it happening.
charmingMusic32
I think he is busy and not giving you enough attention because of the work load, that's why you are thinking in that way.
ChxrlotteGiorda
I believe that it is very easy to work yourself into a state about a loved one cheating, as it stems from the idea that they may be unsatisfied with you. It is the best thing to talk to your partner about how you feel ,as 9 times out of 10 nothing is going on and your fears can be lessened x
SmellyCat89
It's simply a matter of trust. Unless our other halves give us obvious signs of cheating, we shouldn't assume anything. Honesty is the key -- have a good, long conversation about how you feel.
CarmenCares
If you think your husband is cheating on you, has there been concrete, unexplainable evidence of this behavior? Or is there something else going on that makes you hesitant to trust?
Anonymous
Rule number one Trust!!! If there is no trust there isn't anything that leads to assumptions. It comes from both ways in the relationship too
Anonymous
It is casue by overthinking and lack of trust. As long as he isnt he should have no problem chcking in or letting you see his phone or emails untill you can ain trust
BassistBriar
If you feel your husband is cheating on you, sit down and discuss the issue with him. Express to him your concern and talk about the issue at hand.
Anonymous
there is not trust in the relationship,you stop sharing to each other,how you feel ,with the years going on.
feelthelyricz
A lot of times we like to replay the worst case scenario of a situation. You also may lack serious trust in your husband.
BreatheTheVoid
Perhaps you lack self-confidence and don't see the things that make your husband in love with you. Or perhaps he hides something on his side. Or maybe you just don't have enough trust in him.
MrRachmaninov
Confidence may be not fully built in the relationship, or maybe this is something you've brought from your past (experiences with parents, girl/boyfriends, etc.).
SilverLily16
Trust issues or insecurities. If he has betrayed your trust before then that could be a reason for thinking what you do. If he has not betrayed your trust then you could be insecure. Also, our past has a lot to do with the way we think. Maybe in a past relationship you were treated a certain way that leads you to believe that you will always be treated that way.
SilentSerenityy
If he's never given you reason to distrust him, then the insecurity is coming directly from you. You might not feel good enough for him or that you're not keeping things exciting in your marriage, so you worry he'll stray. Invest all this wasted energy of worrying, into communication and spicing up your marriage!
Shinyshayla123
You may have these thoughts because of something he does to cause you to feel this way, it's important to understand and talk to your partner about any underlying probblems you may be having
Suiginy
Maybe because you have insecurities or you've been abused and/or cheated on my spouses in the past or you have family/friends that have experienced this.
miraculousBeauty49
Maybe there is an underlying trust issue or he may be leading you to think this way to tease you. Don't take any drastic measures until you're sure on Anything.
mysteriousKiwi37
Maybe you might have proof or eveidence but its best to sit and have a chat with him, might give you a peace of mind.
Anonymous
I always used to think that my boyfriend was cheating on me, because he was distant, and didn't want to spend time with me. But maybe you feel like he's being distant, spending time away, or sometimes on his phone. Maybe if you confront him, you would be able to explain these feelings to him, and he'll understand.
kindandCalm321
I'm sorry you feel this way. I have felt insecure in relationships as well. It sounds like you might not trust him. When does this happen?
Anonymous
Perhaps the two of you have become distant. Perhaps he spends a little too much time away from the house, away from you. Perhaps something shifted between you both. Try talking to him.
Anonymous
only you know why you think that! you can always ask you husband straight up if you think he is cheating or not!
Anonymous
Did you ever get any proof ? Does he show you his affection often enough ? How do you feel about him ?
IntuitiveDrops
Did you have bad experiences with ex partners? That could be a reason. It could also be your intuition.
thoughtfulPomegranate86
Maybe he's not being open enough with you, generally when you are suspicious, there is a reason for it!
WNoelle10
Has there been a past violation of trust that y’all have not fully worked through? Or, in a past relationship, was there a violation of trust that you still hold with you? If so, then these issues would lead you to be suspicious and guarded.
ColdWinterNights
Insecurities and past infidelity can affect relationships. After someone has been unfaithful to you, it's scary and frightening because you are afraid it can happen again.
Anonymous
Maybe it's because you have had a bad history with people cheating or you have heard many stories about it and are noticing the signs of "cheating" when they aren't real
Anonymous
There are many reason for that only he would really know the answer for it but you must never blame yourself for it it was his mistake not yours
Anonymous
Maybe because you don't trust him or you had a previous bad experience or maybe you are just right!