Why are women so emotional? I don't understand this.

Tara Davis, Doctorate in Counselling Psychology

I have worked successfully with a wide range of difficulties. Nothing is more important than developing a warm, compassionate relationship with someone you can trust

Jasmine7860
They are created that way.. Female of all species need to nurture and be emotionally attached to their young ones..hence due to that women are emotional
bigoofdude
I think generally it is more socially acceptable for women to express emotions. So maybe that is why women seem more emotional than men. The men have just been taught not to show their emotions. They may experience the same amount of emotions but not feel comfortable sharing them whereas women may feel fine showing all their emotions. It could be something biological but I feel like its more related to how men and women are treated and expected to act. Maybe it's just a matter of recognizing and expressing emotion rather than a difference in feeling it. That's just my two cents.