I'm not sure if I've been sexually abused? How do I know for sure this happened to me?

Tim Van Rheenen, M.A., LMFT

I will work to help you get unstuck. Together we will apply methodologies that work to find freedom from trauma, sexually addictive behaviors, and relational problems.

Anonymous
If you have a trusted adult you can go to talk to them about what has happened. You could also talk to a doctor, therapist, or other professionals who can help you to determine what has happened. But if something has happened that has made you feel violated and uncomfortable then regardless it is not right for anyone to make you feel that way. Make sure you create boundaries and tell whomever that you are not comfortable when they act or do certain things. I hope everything works out and you get the answers that you need to help you through your life.