Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: Starlightdust23
Starlightdust23 January 6th, 2023

Hello there hope your doing good always remember to have a good attitude keep fighting! :)

You've got this! :)

I recommend watching a good movie do some yoga have fun scrible drawing reading and writing your feelings or a fanfic puzzlingly cooking is fun too! :) 💜💜💜💜💛

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 7th, 2023

Thank you. I guess I don't really like reading, drawing and cooking. I'd be afraid I'd fart if I took up a yoga class 🤔😅

Seriously though...thanks for the message. I like reading this thread and talking here on 7cups.

load more
User Profile: lotSnowman
lotSnowman January 6th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hello there!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 7th, 2023

https://youtu.be/0T4gqGW4yTY

Hello thurr!

load more
User Profile: Agil
Agil January 7th, 2023

@SweetPea321 😊

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 7th, 2023

@Agil 🥸

load more
User Profile: Heartyears
Heartyears January 11th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hey

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 11th, 2023

Hi. Your name..is it Heart years or Hearty ears?

load more
User Profile: Pressman1975
Pressman1975 January 13th, 2023

I also feel lonely too. No one to connect to.


1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 14th, 2023

I'm here! Connect with me. I respond often.

So how is your day? Mine was dull. I'm still trying to get used to getting up for school after the holiday break. I'm starting to think mornings weren't meant for me.

load more
User Profile: colourfulboard
colourfulboard January 14th, 2023

I'm here

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 15th, 2023

@YahyaAhmed Hi. How is your day?

1 reply
User Profile: colourfulboard
colourfulboard January 16th, 2023
  • @SweetPea321
  • It's great how about yours
1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 17th, 2023

Somebody responded! Yes, my day was about 2 out of 5 stars because depression is kicking my butt lately and I was home all day with a sick child.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: hardcase411
hardcase411 January 15th, 2023

@SweetPea321 don't you think this is just so much flim flam

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 15th, 2023

I prefer the term gobbledygook. I'm willing to have ongoing conversations. How do you like 7cups? I think it's a great place to get and give support.

load more
January 16th, 2023

Hello hello! I can hear you.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 17th, 2023

Thanks for listening. Do you feel lonely as well?

load more
User Profile: Emoticonbay
Emoticonbay January 17th, 2023

@SweetPea321. Hi sweetpea. How are you now

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 17th, 2023

Hi @Emoticonbay 👋 Right now I'm struggling to fall asleep. Still trapped in the sunken place. Hoping to snap out of this depression soon.

load more
User Profile: LeaMoskovich8112
LeaMoskovich8112 January 17th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hey there im here

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 17th, 2023

After reading your profile, all I can say is...my showers are boring compared to yours.

User Profile: Average17
Average17 January 18th, 2023

@LeaMoskovich8112 hello all im here as well

load more