Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: conscientiousPrune3011
conscientiousPrune3011 January 18th, 2023

Hey

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 19th, 2023

Hi Prune. Do you feel bored or alone too?

load more
User Profile: dreamcatcher1970
dreamcatcher1970 January 18th, 2023

@SweetPea321 hi, I’m new.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 19th, 2023

Hi @dreamcatcher1970 I read your profile and liked what you said about life's bad events and how we handle them. Plus congratulations on being married for 34 years. People don't commit like that much anymore.

Welcome to 7cups. I hope you enjoy it here.

load more
User Profile: Purpleflowers77
Purpleflowers77 January 18th, 2023

Hey. I'm in the same boat. But lost in my head




2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 20th, 2023

Lost in your head? That reminds me a childhood poem-

Nicholas Ned. He lost his head and put a turnip on instead.

But then, ah me, he could not see. Thought it wad night and went to bed.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 20th, 2023

was* not wad lol

load more
load more
User Profile: Lorellay
Lorellay January 18th, 2023

We are here. Also bored and lonely. It's a little *** up how so many of us feel like this and I think the best we can do is reach for others... not isolate how our instinct tells us to do most of the time. Let's be lonely together!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 19th, 2023

Hi @Lorellay Welcome to the Bored & Lonely Club! I feel like we are all suffering together here. Here at 7cups there are kindred spirits who are trying to defeat depression or shake off anxiety just like like me. Many of us are alone or just don't have enough support in our lives. 7cups helps in between those therapy sessions and appointments.

load more
User Profile: Evamazing12
Evamazing12 January 20th, 2023

Hi! I am here

3 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 20th, 2023

Welcome to the Where Is Everybody thread, where I talk about boring stuff like how I called the new general store in my town to see if they sell Poptarts and the guy said he never heard of Poptarts. He asked me to spell it and describe what they are lol. Who in America doesn't know what Poptarts are?

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 20th, 2023

Pop Tarts!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 20th, 2023

Ok, that did not work 😒 I tried to post a pic of my box of Pop Tarts because I wanna spread awareness lol.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: neonWatermelon83
neonWatermelon83 January 20th, 2023

@SweetPea321 Maine here

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

I've been to Maine when I was a kid. Maine also reminds me of Stephen King, the author.

load more
User Profile: enchantingDaisy7570
enchantingDaisy7570 January 20th, 2023

@SưeetPea321 heyy

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

Hey @enchantingDaisy7570 Do you like being a listener?

1 reply
User Profile: enchantingDaisy7570
enchantingDaisy7570 January 23rd, 2023

@SưeetPea321 yup I’ve enjoyed being that so far. How’s your day been?

load more
load more
User Profile: ArticBlackHeart
ArticBlackHeart January 20th, 2023

@SweetPea321

Yes bored and lonely too!:)

Nice too meet you. Glad I checked out the forums because the chat isn't what it used to be. :)


1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

Hi @ArticBlackHeart I read the chat rooms before I go to sleep, but sending messages there is difficult for me because it takes forever to post for some reason. I like the Member Community Room (light hearted chat)

load more
User Profile: Pressman1975
Pressman1975 January 20th, 2023

Hello I'm here. How are you doing?

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

Hello @Pressman1975 I'm doing OK. It's after 5pm where I live and I finally feel like I have energy. That is most days for me. How are you?

load more
User Profile: Jonyak
Jonyak January 20th, 2023

Hi did anyone reply


1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

Lol, a few 😄

load more