Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: AriaCecile
AriaCecile January 21st, 2023

Hi :)

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

Hi hi hi there!

load more
User Profile: lovingPeace6433
lovingPeace6433 January 21st, 2023

@SweetPea321 sameeee

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 21st, 2023

Hi @lovingPeace6433 I spent some time trying to figure out what your profile pic was a picture of 🤔

load more
User Profile: Lostsoul110495
Lostsoul110495 January 22nd, 2023

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 24th, 2023

Hello @Lostsoul110495 How goes it?

load more
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 January 23rd, 2023

I love that you guys have kept this thread going! @SweetPea321, you had a brilliant idea for a thread topic. Now you're like the welcome wagon of 7 Cups.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 24th, 2023

Thanks! Good to see you again, @GoldenNest2727 🙂 I'm glad people stop by to say hi.

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentApple3352
selfconfidentApple3352 January 23rd, 2023

@SweetPea321 Hi sweetpea. I am sorry to hear that you are lonely..

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 24th, 2023

Hi @selfconfidentApple3352 Thanks. It's hard sometimes, but I find comfort in visiting here and talking. There are people from different countries and many also understand how I feel with loneliness and depression/anxiety.

load more
User Profile: creativeTiger4773
creativeTiger4773 January 24th, 2023

Hi I'm can relate to bored and lonely

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

Your name made me think of The Eye of the Tiger 🙂

https://youtu.be/_qDML_BCju8


load more
User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 January 24th, 2023

@SweetPea321 im here,

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

Hey hope 👋 How have you been? Depression has been kicking my butt. I think winter has alot to do with it.

load more
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT January 24th, 2023

@SweetPea321

Here if you need to talk/vent/share :)

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

Thank you. I appreciate it. Feel free to check back.

load more
User Profile: intelligentIdea1523
intelligentIdea1523 January 24th, 2023

I am out here at 4:20 in the morning

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

I'm so sorry I missed these posts. This thread was moved and I didn't know.

load more
User Profile: Achgreat
Achgreat January 25th, 2023

@SweetPea321

Same here.. Let's talk

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 31st, 2023

I just did some exercise for my legs on my Cubii machine and now they feel better. I'm trying to get motivated to move more. It's been hard.

load more