Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Felling lost in life, I want to be in a relationship but I don't have the self confidence,who would want somebody like me,entrust his home to me ?

User Profile: ChildofAdonai
ChildofAdonai December 23rd, 2022

Felling lost in life, I want to be in a relationship but I don't have the self confidence,who would want somebody like me,who would entrust home to me.

I just don't feel right, people are praising me for my beauty, but I don't feel beautiful enough inside, I don't finish what I started, I am lazy, immature, and I wanna change so badly but still those bad habits come back every time, I am worried and scared, I am a Christian and I know the answer of my worries is Jesus, but I want to talk, I need help really...

2
December 24th, 2022

I'm glad that you reach out and want to talk.


Please feel free to message me if you want, or any other active listener.

User Profile: funnyOwl2072
funnyOwl2072 December 26th, 2022

Just wanted to reflect these things back to you: You are open and honest with yourself, you are aware of the behaviors you have that you can change/want to change, and you know you want more loving connections. When you have those three together, you can bet you can, and will, improve things.


Love and emotional support from other people, and Jesus, are helpful and motivating. Let these encourage you to do difficult work, maintain your efforts, and to believe more and more in yourself! You can do it!