Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is something you really enjoyed to eat or do as an activity recently?

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 17th, 2024

Check-In November 18 to 20, 2024

72
User Profile: amusingWest5360
amusingWest5360 December 10th, 2024

@amiablePeace77. A sugar cookie with vanilla bean ice cream and strawberries ontop🥹 

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 10th, 2024

@amusingWest5360

What a treat!

load more
User Profile: navySail4754
navySail4754 December 10th, 2024

@amiablePeace77

homemade cheese cake

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 10th, 2024

@navySail4754

Yummy! Do you make the cheesecake with actual cheese or use pudding? I had that with a friend, and it tasted amazing.

load more
User Profile: AuraLunae
AuraLunae December 10th, 2024

Hmmm, I've enjoyed eating lots of 🥑 and going to the gym 😊🤗

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 10th, 2024

@AuraLunae

Avocados and gym - 2 healthy options 👍

load more
User Profile: AnabelleC888
AnabelleC888 December 11th, 2024

@amiablePeace77 I spent time with my friends today and we had a really honest conversation about what we're struggling with.

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 11th, 2024

@AnabelleC888

Good that you could open up about what's on your chest. I hope you felt relief.

load more
User Profile: JollibeeMenu
JollibeeMenu February 7th, 2025

"Great question! Recently, I really enjoyed trying homemade sushi—it was fun to make and delicious to eat! As for activities, I’ve been into hiking lately, and it’s been an amazing way to relax and enjoy nature."