Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you have any daily routine you enjoy?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence August 17th, 2018

Hello!

Sometimes they mention routine like a moment from which people would have a break, like if it always implies to experience an unpleasant monotony.

enlightened But what about having a nice daily routine? Is it doable?

enlightened Do you have any daily routine you enjoy?

@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @DanaMH @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @inventivehouse2965 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @Lucy2 @mistymagic @mutter3 @Nova101 @pamharley003 @Positron2 @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle

- please submit this short form add or remove your name: https://tinyurl.com/ybyg3g3y -

43
User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred June 13th, 2019

I crave routine and try to incorporate it into every day, task, and item.. almost a hindrance at times, like emptying the dishwasher, could be my addiction to efficiency is a bigger culprit, lol

User Profile: diplomaticYard7161
diplomaticYard7161 July 6th, 2019

I enjoy to make myself better every day! I want to become fit as soon as possible and I'm ready to use all ways https://tobehealthy.org/

User Profile: forko23
forko23 July 6th, 2019

I could use a little 'routine' in my days. Chaos and happenstance felt fine, for a while but after reading some of the ideas here I think I might try and make some of these my own. Thanks, everyone!

1 reply
User Profile: mooboxer
mooboxer August 5th, 2019

I have a soothing meditation I do every morning in which I have to send good vibes to myself and my family it starts my day off x@forko23

load more
User Profile: MrCalidan
MrCalidan August 17th, 2019

I like shaving. I use a double edge safety razor with shaving soap and a brush. So much more satisfying than plastic and foam.

User Profile: Zindagirockon
Zindagirockon August 19th, 2019

I take the daily dose of bible devotion !!

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 September 2nd, 2019

Wake up, make and drink a pot of coffee, read a daily devotion, get current news, take a 30 minute walk, return and have breakfast, do the dishes, take a shower, speak with my wife for 15-20 minutes and then go to work.

User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack September 13th, 2019

All I need in the morning is a cup of coffee and some kind of food, and a little cuddle from my girlfriend

User Profile: Roxymar
Roxymar July 19th, 2020

Walk listen to radio talk shows, listen to fav music and comedy podcasts. Look forward to husband coming home