Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share a sentence or an image that helped you during a difficult moment!

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence February 20th, 2020

Hello everyone!

We all face difficult moments and sometimes there are words or images that can help us, for their meaning and for the positive emotions they can give us.

It may be something you have found by your own or it may be something someone else shared with you.

enlightened What does it represent for you?

enlightened In what way did it help you?

Let's remember about it today!

@24963534 @3angeli7 @1Marg1 @95969 @AddictedTeaLover98 @affableowl5126 @agander @agreeablestrawberries1285 @agreeableZebra7523 @akbj @Aksabode @Alonedadof2 @amiablePeace77 @amiableTortoise2797 @AmusingJet302 @Angelface50 @Aspace4u @azureBalloon6704 @beachluv @believing777 @Bernie0818 @bestplum1189 @beverlianne @BeyondTheInvisible @bhoward343 @Bigvalleyrob @BlueAvocado2020 @BlueSkyDay1911 @bobedee @BobsRattledPan1959 @bogartfan @bouncyVoice4149 @breezyoctopus @broken567 @Brokenhearted @califgurl68 @calmGrapes5043 @Cammiecat @carefreeheart57 @caregiver2006kris @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @chacha @chaz11 @Cheerie @convivialBlueberry6200 @CourageousDaisy1111 @CSA1CLUB @DanaMH @chickadee123 @DavidB333 @ContentedMMS @decisiveTangerine1372 @deliolia @doil @Doodles7 @easyBalloon5468 @ElizabethGiovi @empathicForest15 @energyescape @enlightenedParadise8531 @exuberantAvocado5095 @fae95 @faithlove1111 @fancysummer52 @Favor2020 @fearlessPine2167 @firefly2021 @FlowerLily23 @forko23 @foxxbirdsong @Fraboy101 @funkygirl @gardengal462 @gentlePenguin8439 @geraldine @GeriK @Gilbie8 @Glorene @goldenTalker1229 @gotfan1 @gracie2303 @GrandmaLolly @greenpear8830 @gregariousKiwi9594 @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @happilydivorced324 @helpfulDime8163 @helpfulSea2178 @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @honestSquare4292 @honestSquare9341 @hopefulheart6130 @Hotaru419 @Hunk @idontknow @independentCake9528 @inventivehouse2965 @ismiki @January1963 @Jaq130 @jay1963 @JazzySC @jill47 @joliver1967 @JolivetteListens @Jules2dl @justbeaverage @Kavajava @kit4228 @kittycat15 @Klemen @Knitterdawn @ladybuglover68 @Lauren63 @leslieod @Lifer @ListeningKaty @livefreely04 @Lolowise475 @LostanLonely @loyalpenny @LumenEssense @MAE1701 @maitha @mamamel @Maryvs @Melayla @mellisendis @MichelleMona @mija123 @MissPen @moi2016 @Mooboxer @morecake @motinez57 @mrcalidan @MrShax101 @MsBrownieBee @musicwithbrass @MusicCandy @mutter3 @myfrens @MysticSoul88 @nelliesally @Nettie @neverendingtime23 @NewBloom19 @nhisgrace @niceDaisy36 @No1Angel68 @nodelicateflower @NormaAnne @Nova101 @Novalis4u @oel @OffMyTrack @optimisticNorth3188 @orangefuton503 @PaKaGu @Pamela @parisliangbts @passionateWheel1397 @Patriciamcb @PaytonGlover @Peace1221 @Peggy880 @PepperBunny @Pete333 @pinkPapaya7701 @pinkTriangle7231 @Pixielou44 @pluckystrings4696 @plumSkies6526 @prodigalprincess @purpletangerine87 @purplehairedone @Purplelake3807 @purpletangerine87 @PurpleWater74 @Queen44 @quietbeach575 @quietSail6485 @rainbowsage5 @RastaFairyAnn @rationalWater7635 @rebelbonfire @Recovery2019 @redGrapefruit5314 @RenaeListens @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @Roxy0007 @Ryry2513 @ScarletLand3247 @scarletSpring3133 @scot @sensibleThinker1377 @sdaug32 @Sedtzl1 @selfconfidentmelon @SensitiveinNaz @Shelley413@Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @sincereOcean4592 @SmileAtWill @softpj @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @SpecialK79 @straightarrow2516 @straitoutasocal @stressBear @Sue1111 @sunnyZebra2336 @SusyKaploosy @swanflyinggracefully @sweetpea @Tailormade1 @tarantistmardon @terry @Texgal0869 @TheresaFeng @TickTockLittleBird @tiggy @tillytot50 @Tish1982 @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly @vh @wittyNest2941 @what @whiskerfacechat @worthystruggle @Yaya @Zengrl

157
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 18th, 2022

When I was young, I loved dandelions. Many years ago, missing my dad and putting it all into some kind of perspective. I wrote this little poem. It symbolizes how fleeting we all are here, and how much I appreciated the time I did have with him. I am very thankful he was my dad for as long as he could be.

Picture removed by posters request

User Profile: WingedSoul
WingedSoul July 18th, 2022

There is some good in this world, and it is indeed worth fighting for.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 July 19th, 2022

@WingedSoul

I love that statement!

load more
User Profile: TheRandiPandi
TheRandiPandi July 19th, 2022

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 2nd, 2022

@TheRandiPandi

Nice quote!

load more
User Profile: glowofthelight
glowofthelight July 31st, 2022

I painted a self portrait during my therapy journey. It represents my humble self. The purple dots on the white streak are my prayers. The red and pinkish colors represent Rhuematoid Arthritis, what tries to destroy me. The blueness is the protection from God and my army of angels. Yellow can be seen throughout my hair spirals. This yellow light is happiness, warmth, and peace generated from my faith and belief.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 2nd, 2022

@glowofthelight

It sounds like a very thoughtful portrait. Did you hang it up somewhere?

So sorry to hear about your Rheumatoid arthritis. I hope you have something that helps you with the pain and to support your body. Something I hear over and over again is the importance of the right diet, so anti-inflammatory food like lots of greens and keeping the gut healthy but I guess you know this already. Not sure if you already have checked our Healthy Living Community, here is a link where you find many posts about food choices https://www.7cups.com/forum/HealthyLiving_141/Foodchoices_827/.

User Profile: glowofthelight
glowofthelight August 2nd, 2022

Hi @amiablePeace77,

Thank you for your post. Yes, I am on biologic and methotrexate. I have had RA for about 20 years. I do keep my diet, exercise, and sleep in happy harmony so that I can prevent flares. Well, at least some flares. Also, yes I did hang my portrait painting next to my bed in my bedroom. It is my inspiration to keep going and live life to the fullest.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 3rd, 2022

@glowofthelight

20 years is a long time! So glad to hear that despite everything you want to keep going and live life to the fullest. Keep going! 💙

User Profile: glowofthelight
glowofthelight August 3rd, 2022

@amiablePeace77, I have attempted to post my portrait painting but I don't know how to upload it. I will keep trying and see if I can get it! 🤣 Sorry I'm tech challenged. portrait link ..https://photos.app.goo.gl/bk1Usyj96CZGxqNs7.. I think???!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 31st, 2022

Feeling crummy today. Posted this one to lift my spirits... Posted it before but not much reaction... It helps me anyway... 😒
_1659303403.power of hope.jpg

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 31st, 2022

@EmbStitcher33

YES, my picture... I made this one a few days ago... forgot to mention that..................

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 2nd, 2022

@EmbStitcher33

Love it, have you thought about framing it and hang it somewhere visible?

load more
load more
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 3rd, 2022

Might do that some time. This is actually one of my new favorites. 😊

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 3rd, 2022


_1659569152.rainbow.png

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 3rd, 2022

@EmbStitcher33

Impressive!

load more
User Profile: Greenguy90
Greenguy90 August 4th, 2022

Pretty much Elphaba in Wicked, the relationship she has with Galinda and the songs Wizard & I and Defying Gravity! Both are songs that express emotions i have felt several separate times in life amd always will feel at various times. Same goes for the song No good deed.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 5th, 2022

@Joag1990

Very emotional songs!

load more
User Profile: 1amalwayst1r3dListens
1amalwayst1r3dListens August 4th, 2022

_1659577660.BF63CE01-A876-42CB-9378-F552FB61AB14.jpegIdk why but this image

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 5th, 2022

@1amalwayst1r3dListens

This is so so cute, made me smile instantly, thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: sincereMoon40
sincereMoon40 August 5th, 2022

_1659730521.FFA5B703-BF46-466A-9B91-0F4196CA6F2C.jpeg

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 5th, 2022

@sincereMoon40

Very beautiful quote! Thank you for sharing.

load more