Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's Play - Change One Word

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 August 16th, 2018

D4e0vse.jpg

Change One Word

Here's how it works:
Example --
Blowing leaves

Turnover leaves
Apple turnover
Apple pie

I'll start:

Ocean waves

33122
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 March 28th, 2019

Beginnings and beyond

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings March 28th, 2019

Gone Beyond

User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 March 28th, 2019

Beyond hope

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings March 28th, 2019

beyond suffering

User Profile: VeniceHolly
VeniceHolly March 28th, 2019

Past Suffering

User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 March 28th, 2019

Suffering alone

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings March 28th, 2019

Alone unlonely

2 replies
User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 March 29th, 2019

@soulsings good for you!

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings March 29th, 2019

thanks @Lauren63 I was trying very hard

Alone again

load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 March 29th, 2019

I watched a very good Youtube video on loneliness. It was inspiring.

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings March 29th, 2019

@emotionalMaple9419 sounds good.

lonelyness video

load more
User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 March 29th, 2019

https://youtu.be/n3Xv_g3g-mA

@soulsings

Here is the video on loneliness.

I really got a lot out of this video and I hope it helps someone.smiley

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings March 29th, 2019

@emotionalMaple9419 thanks for sharing that.

load more
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP March 29th, 2019

Music video