Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"
Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.
How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.
Examples that I am pulling from the other game:
Super Duper
Raunchy Romeo
Beginning starting word:
Dancing Doll
@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl
Ben Ten
Shoulder boulder...
Reality Abnormality
Race face...(Frankenstein from Death Race...one of my fav movies...)
Ecstatic Magnetic
Hollow follow...
Clamp Ramp
Bold hold (like cliff hangers hold on to their cliffhanger budfies, they lock their hands in a dead lock, never let go...)
@GreenAndRedBoat
A friend of mine from childhood, 3 times my size, a blond giant once faught with me and told me: "I cannot get a grip on you, you slippery slimy writhering thing..."..."That was my point", I told him, "now let me show you what a grip means" and I grabbed his wrist in a deadlock, he tried to peel off my fingers and could not and just watched his palm go blue from lavk of blood, me never letting go...
Do never underestimate anybody..
@lazyKatz
@GreenAndRedBoat
We used to grab people the wrist at school....used to call it a snake bite. Now I occasionally drink them.
@lazyKatz
😂😂😂 me funny gal...🤗😙😙😙😊
Pervade Persuade
Fall hall...