Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 September 7th, 2018

Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.

How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.

Examples that I am pulling from the other game:

Super Duper

Raunchy Romeo

Beginning starting word:

Dancing Doll

@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl

4455
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 27th, 2020

Nay Say 😉😊

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 27th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat @lazykatz

Whiskey🥃 Frisky🐺

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 27th, 2020

Comings Runnings

User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 27th, 2020

Dear tear..

@lazyKatz

User Profile: Lauren63
Lauren63 May 27th, 2020

Tissue issue

User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 27th, 2020

Eye sky...

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 27th, 2020

Drone Tone

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 27th, 2020

Calm Mom

User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 27th, 2020

Bee Butterflee...😉

@lazyKatz

6 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 28th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

Glad Dad

5 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 28th, 2020

@juliak1968

I like your new pic Day....

4 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 28th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

Adding a little bit of color and feeling better. I see a new trauma therapist early in the morning tommorrow. My freind says she is wonderful at helping ptsd😊

I can't believe im actually doing all these changes. My prayers are being answered, but its become quite obvious, the hard work isnt going to do itself. Not far in the future i will start finding out what is under some of these metaphorical rocks. I felt almost out ofcontrol today, but kept my hands from moving. I hope to learn to have enough control so i can have confidence in myself. I feel vulnerable, confused, hopeful, and feel a lot of emotion that has been hiden for decades. When in doubt, i wont, but i will keep speaking up to those that attempt to disrespect or take advantage of me. I have been becoming very effective, but need better skills so i wont look like a loose canon. Ive got to get up early, so ill say "Good night brother"

Ttys👍🤗😎😉😊😁

1 reply
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 28th, 2020

@juliak1968

It is incredible and hard to beieve that actual good things happen for you my brother 🤗😊...yes, prayers do get answered and you can show us that.

I like everything that happens with you...a woman therapist is good since they are soft and care more and your good way of thinking isso admirable Day... I envy you in a good way😶

Great Day🤗😊😀

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 28th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

It could be a close up picture of a marble 😊

1 reply
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 28th, 2020

@juliak1968

Yes indeed, my thought exactly 😀

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 28th, 2020

Sad bad...

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 28th, 2020

Tried / Denied