Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"
Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.
How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.
Examples that I am pulling from the other game:
Super Duper
Raunchy Romeo
Beginning starting word:
Dancing Doll
@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl
Dark Lark
@lazyKatz
(missed thee...)
@BlackCatLuna
Missed you too......a known your health is not good but right know I've been having a tough time. If the end had come it wouldn't have been soon enough.
@lazyKatz
I know...
Simmer dimmer...
Nail Kale
tell well
Fading wading...
making baking
Going Mowing
Luna tuna...(the best tuna is caught at the light of the moon...Luna...)
Aurora's Fedoras
Slight Fright